We won the Drakes \o/

Find out here about what's going on in the world of the CTSamurai.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

cronulus

Re: We won the Drakes \o/

Post by cronulus »

This is better then pancakes! :D Grats on your new digital possesions, false feeling of achievement and the excellent drama! (sorry I couldn't help it, reading through these pages was just so useless :cry: )

Why are you guys still playing this silly game? These ding-zoom-flash-pixel endorphines are so cheap! I'm so glad I quit! My greatest WoW 'achievement' ever!

As sarcastic as I might sound I hope you guys are all doing great though! Toodels!
Ben (Crozen - Froz - Cron - Croz - Gaaru - Madred)
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Post by ash »

PvP sucker

Probably the day that I quit gaming is either

1) the day I die
or
2) the day I get a non-geek GF.
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

cronulus wrote:This is better then pancakes! :D Grats on your new digital possesions, false feeling of achievement and the excellent drama! (sorry I couldn't help it, reading through these pages was just so useless :cry: )

Why are you guys still playing this silly game? These ding-zoom-flash-pixel endorphines are so cheap! I'm so glad I quit! My greatest WoW 'achievement' ever!

As sarcastic as I might sound I hope you guys are all doing great though! Toodels!

Good for you. What've you been up to?
Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Post by Greentitch »

cronulus wrote:Why are you guys still playing this silly game? These ding-zoom-flash-pixel endorphines are so cheap! I'm so glad I quit! My greatest WoW 'achievement' ever!
Because it's more entertaining than TV and cheaper than drugs? :P
cronulus

Post by cronulus »

In my days of of work I mostly did some traveling! Did a volunteer-work ski-vacation at the start of the year which didn't cost me a thing but I had the chance to ski for the first time in my life and meet a lot of people (including my current gf; the love of my life :)). 2 months ago I whent on fly-sport paragliding vacation in France, Cantal area, with my nephew to work towards my free-flight-pilote degree. Sunday I returned from another costless work-vacation of about 10 days in the south of France near St-Tropez.

Other than that I've been spending quality time with my girlfriend, working, self-studying, doing sports, seeing family and friends and offcourse still playing games but not nearly with the same dedication as I played WoW. Played some League of Legends with RL friends and a couple of games in the SC2 beta (some with vince).

I'm glad I quit and left the WoW substitues of real-life concepts behind me (I did play WoW far to much for myown good!). I might never own a red ferrari/uber-drake but I'm ok with that. At least I'm working with something more tangible and with a broader spectrum than the 22" inches of my screen.

Anyways, life is pure and good to me! I'm a happy flappy!

Bbyes!
Ben (Crozen - Froz - Cron - Croz - Gaaru - Madred)
Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

Post by Commando »

Same game, different server? ;)

Congrats on the achievements, glad you're having fun. :)
Commando, Scytale, Leto, Yueh, Thufir, Chani
Dave

Post by Dave »

Hey Ben! Nice to hear from you, glad you're doing okay! I've quit WoW too, though I'm not sure if it's permanent or just until Cataclysm comes out. Either way, I feel I played it too much for my own good too as I wasn't playing it for fun anymore, and I kept doing silly stuff to get shinies (like 100 mounts achievement). I also just kept going 'cause my computer is too crappy to play other games that I want to play. :( I've not actually filled the lack of WoW with anything fun though (yet). At the moment I've filled it with as many extra shifts at work I can get my hands on 'cause I need munnies (I broke my hand three and a half months ago and they're being a pain in the arse with my sick pay) and recently it's actually been warmer at home than at work! So over the next four weeks I've got like... two days off or something. One of which is my second wedding anniversary, and the other I'm hoping to get changed into a shift. :?
Seigfried (tank/DPS), Kirilas (DPS), Beltain (healer/DPS), Ludinar (tank/DPS),
Suspicious (DPS), Artermis (in progress), Physio (in progress)
Vecko

Post by Vecko »

Sorry for bringing this thread back alive :P
Was reading up on stuff what I missed and trying to find out who is who etc
ash wrote:PvP sucker

Probably the day that I quit gaming is either

1) the day I die
or
2) the day I get a non-geek GF.
Point 2 only works for so long Ash :)
Although it certainly keeps you from going all in on certain games, at least that's how it works out for me.
cronulus wrote:Other than that I've been spending quality time with my girlfriend, working, self-studying, doing sports, seeing family and friends and offcourse still playing games but not nearly with the same dedication as I played WoW. Played some League of Legends with RL friends and a couple of games in the SC2 beta (some with vince).
Maybe I can drag you back into wow in a more casual way (lol style :) ) You know you want to :mrgreen: and at least I'll see you arround from time to time then :lol: