CTSamurai Forums

It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 6:15 pm
Posts: 130
No. I don't want to go to PMs about it. What I said in this thread was to kap. Not to you, not to orube. I've no interest in speaking to her (or by extension you) about any of these little arguments, past or present. We're just not going to see eye to eye about it so theres no point in just having another argument about it. I left to avoid the arugments, after all (If i wanted to continue arguing, or have this conversation, I would have stuck around and it would have come about a lot sooner)

And really I can't defend myself can I? I came to see drakes, I was mounted at the time having just flown from ICC, and for that I'm criminalised and completley unable to say a word to counter the fact that you ~just know~ that im there to show off.

Everything both you and she have said about this and the argument at the time I left has had no basis in logic whatsoever. It's just your own rambling opinions and distorted perspectives of events, but please if you're going to come out with accusing people of things like argument mongering, make sure they've actually said a word to initiate an argument with you (or orube) for the past 2-3 months since I left. Because from where I'm standing it looks like I'm getting a barrage of rage here for daring to be mounted near her on krasus landing, and daring to reply to kap on a public forum.

_________________
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:27 am
Posts: 232
Location: The Netherlands
I typed a post...

But I couldn't decide whether to actually post it or not..

Suzi, you know very well what you're doing, and it's very clear to see in your first post that you're trying to provoke people. That's all I'll say about that. And please, please, don't try to act innocent. If someone like me can see it, anyone can. Believe me.

I would appreciate it if we could all act mature and leave this thread alone. <3

Thank you...

_________________
Image
Yasu, Yaeria, Quendi, Ports, Bearlylegal, Daedryn (CTS) Yukimura, Raene, Akiyama(Chancres) - Neptulon
Tayaka - Wildhammer


Last edited by Yasu on Tue May 18, 2010 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:58 am
Posts: 515
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
I'm already keeping my responses to PMs now. I regret starting it here and not going to PMs in the first place, so I apologise for screwing up this thread with it.

_________________
Image
Seigfried (tank/DPS), Kirilas (DPS), Beltain (healer/DPS), Ludinar (tank/DPS),
Suspicious (DPS), Artermis (in progress), Physio (in progress)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 6:15 pm
Posts: 130
Yasu wrote:
I typed a post...

But I couldn't decide whether to actually post it or not..

Suzi, you know very well what you're doing, and it's very clear to see in your first post that you're trying to provoke people. That's all I'll say about that. And please, please, don't try to act innocent. If someone like me can see it, anyone can. Believe me.

I would appreciate it if we could all act mature and leave this thread alone. <3

Thank you...


I'm not sure about provoke. It was clearly a loaded statement, but it was directed at people who wern't orube and wern't dave, and it was about a reasonable enough point that kap had made. I think its as easy to see that it was a loaded statement as it is to see this is an exact repeat of what happened in ulduar when everyone delayed getting their drakes for a week for orubes sake (and as a result, some people lost the chance, for example jim who only needed dwarf cooking, was there on the 1 light kill, but couldn't do the dwarf cooking because we had to wait a week for orube to be here so we could do 1 light with her) Only in this case, instead of waiting a week to do the easier acheivements like portal jockey, full house et cetera for the rest of the group who has supported her and really stuck by her and given her a strong team for 10 mans, she's just gone and got the LK acheivement right away, knowing that she'd get it along with a couple of other people, and the rest of the group would be left out for a week.

So yes, it may have been a loaded statement, but it's not like i'm making things up, i'm just saying what I see to kap, who brought up that there was unfortunate people who missed out. It's not like i've gotten angry, insulted people, or gone out of my way to speak to people when I know that speaking to them will result in an argument.


And if its so easy to see that i'm 'obviously' just trying to stir up a hornets nest, then why take the 'bait.' Since people are apparently argument savvy enough to have divined my motives based on two lines of text, then one would assume that they're argument savvy not to rise to what is 'so clearly' flamebait? Or maybe it's possible that its just the other way round, and theres been a lot of massive overreacting to statements that did not need a massive overreaction, and to cover peoples ass, eveyrone goes back and acts like it was obviously trying to stir things up from the beginning. Please. You can do better than that, people

_________________
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:48 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:55 pm
Posts: 385
Suzi wrote:
Kapoentje wrote:
Poor dave, flying on his crappy drake in the background!


It's a shame really : ( It's nice when everyone, or at least 10 people get it all together at once. Like when we delayed the rusted protos in ulduar for a week so that 'some healers' who 'missed' 1light could get in for it the following week, to then go back and do razorscale all together to get them for everyone all at once. I guess things change.


So alright, say I'm inclined to believe that you really were just there to see our drakes, maybe that's believable enough, but this comment is completely argument seeking, there's literally no use of posting something like this unless you're looking for one.

You know what's great about our 10 man group? We can be happy for each other, there's no bitter epic whoring rivalrly, we can do well and have fun at the same time. If ANYONE was in a position to make that comment, it would be one of the 6 members who don't have their drakes yet (and yes we've been trying achievements every week to get people up to speed, it's just not possible to catch everyone up that fast), and I'm 110% sure that none of them are going to come here bitter about it.

I had respect for you, hell I was tolerating the fact that you were totally screwing with my friend, because I thought I could see what was going on. When I made the choice to drop out of Duncan's group to help Dani get her's set up, it was just a matter of my friends over my epics. I chose my friends, I'm glad I did it's better this way. I made the decision completely myself, so any hostility you're going to hold towards Dani is unwarranted. I thought you were just reacting badly about it, I'll admit it was a difficult choice for me to make, albeit one that I absolutely don't regret, I really believed that you would come back from this, that you would come with the decency to apologise and clear it all up. I'm not going to claim "oh but x started it" or "yeah but y said..." sometimes you just have to suck it up, be mature and move on.

All I can see you doing at the moment is posting smart ass replies when people call you out about it, twisting words and expressions to bolster your own innocence, because you're just too god darn immature to move on from it. You want situations of you causing trouble in the past 2-3 months? Alright here's 3 for you then.

1) We were doing totc5 heroic at one point, and I'd mentioned how Dani wouldn't be able to make a raid, you replied with "guess you'll just have to take another healer, not that that's a bad thing I guess."

2) You said to me that you were surprised Dani hadn't tried talking to you yet. Hadn't tried to sort something so silly. If it was so silly then why hadn't YOU tried to be the one to fix stuff, you know act a little mature maybe. Frankly I see it as anything but "silly" it was a major breach of the security she had in you as a guild member, you wasted all of that because you were hurt over your progression being stunted a little.

3) Replying to this very thread with the comment I quoted. Sorry but that speaks for itself, the snide but obvious remarks is a common thing people use to try and cause frustration and arguments.

For me the whole problem is that you just don't seem to be able to rate other people's feelings at all (yes, oh my god we're actual real people with actual real feelings, not just in-game characters). You seem intent on twisting words to suit yourself, as I mentioned before, in fact I'm sure you're going to take THIS post, and come up with some smart remark about how it's all not your fault, and how you've been oh so noble and understanding, but frankly I couldn't care less, you're proven you're not going to come back from what you've done. You didn't leave to avoid arguments, you left to get some better raiding. I honestly though that it was just a moment of bad choices from you, but I guess this is what you really wan't.

P.S. While I'm on my rant, I may as well point out to Duncan that I'm fucking disguisted that you would continue to take this guy to your 10 mans. Sure he may be your friend, they may be your raids, but I know I'm not the only one that thinks this is seriously going against the guild spirit. He chose to leave us, and was in a higher progressed guild within minutes, he's chosen not to apologise for any of his actions, he's chosen not to come back to us, but you continue to take him along to your raids? Maybe you're just like he is, maybe that purple text is just a little too appealing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:49 pm 
Offline
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:04 pm
Posts: 3993
Mmm tasty drama :)


Grats all, hopefully we'll join you with the drakes next week.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 6:15 pm
Posts: 130
Animma wrote:

You know what's great about our 10 man group? We can be happy for each other, there's no bitter epic whoring rivalrly, we can do well and have fun at the same time


And yet the person who's running your group is the one who was so bitter in ulduar about not being around for 1light that everyone else had to wait, because she couldn't be happy for us. I even recall being belittled by her at the time (despite actually taking her side at the time) simply because I was present during the first kill. There was no "I'm just happy for you guys" there. As for all this stuff i've supposidly said about her, I'm not entirley sure when it was said. I've generally tried to be pretty carefull about mentioning her around you because I know you guys are BFF's and everything, but assuming I've slipped up at some point and said something like that about her, well really so what? Am I meant to like everyone in the world now?

Also you clearly have no idea about why I left. The argument with orube wasnt about you not raiding with us, it was about how she handled it. And if i wanted to get better raiding, I would have joined a hardcore raiding guild a year ago when i joined CTS and not as a last resort at the same time that i'm looking for a job that would limit my ability to raid in that guild. Don't you think thats a little bit the wrong way round to do things if I really wanted to just leave for raiding? And if I wanted to just get some mad progress going, why would I be asking to do 10's with duncs group again when I could just as easilly coast through an AI 10man? Ever think that maybe its because I enjoyed CTS's raiding? Nah, couldn't be. After all you guys know everything there it to know about my motivations, and if the logic doesn't support your opinion, well the logic must be wrong!

_________________
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:07 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:55 pm
Posts: 385
And there's the response I predicted, like clockwork isn't it? :wink:
I could argue with you all day, but I've already made my point, and exchanging witty retorts isn't going to bring us along at all now is it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:08 pm 
Offline
Trouble maker
 Profile

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:06 pm
Posts: 904
Location: Malvern, UK
Suzi wrote:
Kapoentje wrote:
Poor dave, flying on his crappy drake in the background!


It's a shame really : ( It's nice when everyone, or at least 10 people get it all together at once. Like when we delayed the rusted protos in ulduar for a week so that 'some healers' who 'missed' 1light could get in for it the following week, to then go back and do razorscale all together to get them for everyone all at once. I guess things change.


Like ZOMG Fing FJ, that total impatient cock who couldn't wait an extra 5 minutes for the rest of us to get on our drakes in Ulduar. After I loaned him the cash to buy the flight skill!!!!! Zomg lets all be childish too!!!!

PS. FYI just incase you can't tell, yes this is a joke.
PPS. No I won't comment on all the shit that has been flung here other than to say, where is the Ashmaster censor when the forums need one.
PPPS Oh yes Congratualtions to those 4 who have a drake. :D

_________________
AKA: Dreamoness, Mischief, Whitewitch, Wabbsi and Nightbayne.
"... there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive..."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 6:15 pm
Posts: 130
Animma wrote:
And there's the response I predicted, like clockwork isn't it? :wink:
I could argue with you all day, but I've already made my point, and exchanging witty retorts isn't going to bring us along at all now is it.


Oh heavens. I made a logical reply. I'm sure nobody could have seen that coming. Although it wouldn't suprise me if people couldn't see it coming in this nice little whirlwind of emotion and baseless accusations. But simply pointing out that you may have seen my reply in advance doesn't detract from the fact that what I said was just stating that orube had gone back on how she was in ulduar, which was just a fact. Nothing more, nothing less. And you've given nothing to counter it. Just informed us that you have uncanny foresight, which while impressive, doesn't strengthen your argument.

And if we're going to do "and while i'm on a rant" s, then, while i'm on a rant. How about not acting all disgusted at dunc for running his 10 man in the way that he chooses to in literally the same breath as telling me that you guys run your 10man how you choose to in relation to who gets drakes and when.

_________________
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:27 pm 
Offline
Sweet like Candy
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:17 am
Posts: 4083
Suzi has a valid point questioning why so few of the group got the drakes but unfortunatly the reaction was entirely enevitable. Hey I even thought it was odd enough to browse through achivements and activity feeds on the armory trying to work out why some people hadnt got them, particually the two I found (Yasu and Stainomo) who were only missing one achivement each. Buy hey you might of had a last second Portal Jockey and full house fail on the way to the LK. However I dont (didnt) have a death wish to mutter those things in this thread.

N.B.
Suzi its a public part of the forum so ofc you are allowed to post. Just please remember who it is that you still get on with and expect when in the presence of people you dont get on with you are likely to get a negative reaction. Im sure you are aware of this just dont be suprised when you get a reaction.

Dave in the context of this thread some of your comments were a little over the top and I wonder what your point is except to get a argument out of it. I wasnt there last night to see suzi 'flaunting his uber drake' but if its a knock on from then resolve it in your own way (which i am glad you have now decided). No need to air your grievences in public.

Aeon your rant .. What is this a competition between dave and you battling to be the one to stand up for Orube?

_________________
Image
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 6:15 pm
Posts: 130
Beckie wrote:
N.B.
Suzi its a public part of the forum so ofc you are allowed to post. Just please remember who it is that you still get on with and expect when in the presence of people you dont get on with you are likely to get a negative reaction. Im sure you are aware of this just dont be suprised when you get a reaction.


I'm sorry it got this much of a reply, and with hindsight I can see that it was probably inevitable that it would provoke SOMETHING, even if at the time it was just passing comment, though I should probably have considered my wording more carefully to avoid hurting peoples feelings, so I apologise for that.

_________________
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:17 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:23 pm
Posts: 84
after watchin this all unfold tonight I think I might aswell add my 2 cents :D

firstly although i said gtz in game but I shall say it again gtz on the drakes

I'm not going to say anything on what side I may or may not agree as quite frankly i cant be bothered defending whichever position I happen to take. But i will say I feel kinda caught somewat in the middle here as I would consider myself friendly with all sides involved but some silly things have been thrown about here tonight and its simply made me lose alot of respect for people I had held in high reguard, and quite frankly all sides should feel some form of shame for bringing this out to this stage.

some good points made, some absolutly rediculous points made... it is a game after all, and social interaction happens to be a big part of it as inept as some of us seem to be at it. enjoy the game, enjoy raidin, enjoy the fun for fook sake!!

//end


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:49 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:30 pm
Posts: 339
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: We won the Drakes \o/
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:15 am 
Offline
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:40 am
Posts: 7146
Location: Blades Edge Arena
Thanks for reinforcing my view of you Suzi :)

Number #1 guild rule. Glad it doesn't apply to you anymore.

I agree that some of the reaction was a bit over the top but hey.

oh I forgot to say grats!

<3 Good job guys, finish it off this week :)


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits