I want to join!! The second : )

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Alishia

I want to join!! The second : )

Post by Alishia »

1. Real name: Adne
2. Age: 15
3. Location: Norway

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: Want to join the guild because i want to go a step long in game : )
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them: I know Skræmmern and Trilobitt but they don't play so much anymore. I know them from school.
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: I am in a guild right now but it is 10 members in it : s
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply linked at the top of this page and the Brief Guide to Ranks and Raiding on the Join CTSamurai forum?: Not yet.

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: Raiding and do heroics for badges.
9. How often do you play?: I play when i have time : )
10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?: I have played wow for 1/2 year now but i had a 2 mounth break for a while ago so, the hardest Ins i have raided is TK atm ; /
11. What is your biggest weakness as a player? My mum is an asshole ; s
12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW:

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375? No i don't.
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2? Yes
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid? I Have Ventrilo now, but i can install it asap.
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)? On monday I dan't raid so much cos i have football pratctis and stuff also one wedensday and friday but all the other days i can raid as mush i can : )