Babakos Application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Babakos1

Babakos Application

Post by Babakos1 »

1. Real name: Thanos
2. Age: 18
3. Location: Greece

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: I want to join CTS cause i have irl friends in there like oloikato,and cause my previous guild disband
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? yes i have oloikato
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: my previous guild was Tormented and i leave cause it disband
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply linked at the top of this page?: Yes
8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: Raiding and some PvP
9. How often do you play?:everyday
10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?:I have that character a long time i have raid in SSC and TK also in kara,ZA,Magth and i know almost all the fights in Hyjal and BT(in some of them i have play)
11. What is your biggest weakness as a player? i cant find smth...
12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: I like playing video games and WoW ofc Razz also im playing many MMORPG
If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375? Yes i have it
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2? ofc yes
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid? Yes
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)? Yes, I can raid all the days but some days i will not be able to play for personal reasons

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name: Babakos
2. Race: Dwarf
3. Class: priest
4. Level: 70
5. Build type: 20/41/0
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: cause i have a lot of +heal and coh is imba raiding skill(like shaman with chain heal but instant)
7. List your attunements / heroic keys: All heroic keys
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Babakos
If the armory isn't working, simply add your name to the end of: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Babakos
Section 3 - Other Characters (please repeat this section for each character