Warlock70 applycation

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Felrage

Warlock70 applycation

Post by Felrage »

Section 1 - About Yourself

1. Real name: Zdravko
2. Age: 17
3. Location: Bulgaria

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: Because I need a guild with serious and friendly ppl in it and that is at about that prgress

5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them: unforutnately no but i hope i make some friends if i join.

6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: I've been to Inner Circle- we disbanded, I've been in EyE of Justice but many of the serious players left it and we couldn't do any 25man raid.

7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply linked at the top of this page and the Brief Guide to Ranks and Raiding on the Join CTSamurai forum?: Yes i have

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: That would be raiding my aim is to see and down lord stormrage I know lots of things of the warcraft story and i am keen otn it alot.

9. How often do you play?: Every day.

10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?:i have played a lock for long enough to know my strengths and weakneses.
As for the raiding expiriance Karazhan(cleared) Gruul's(cleared) ZA(2/6) SSC(3/6) TK(0/4) MH(4/5) BT not yet.

11. What is your biggest weakness as a player? I am not good at PVP and don't know lots of tactics. But i can learn them.

12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: I am listening to heavy metal. I love to play basketball though i don't have much time:)

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375? my skill is 367 atm.

14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2? yes

15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid? Yes i got it already.

16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)? This time is good for me.

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name: Felrage
2. Race: Human
3. Class: Warlock
4. Level: 70
5. Build type: Destruction 0/21/40
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: Well it is a lot of dmg for a single mob. I can still make AoE.
7. List your attunements / heroic keys: I got all keys.
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well:

If the armory isn't working, simply add your name to the end of: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Felrage

Section 3 - Other Characters (please repeat this section for each character not applying for membership)
1. Character: Nutslamer
2. Class, Level: Paladin 40
3. Guild: no guild
4. Reason for not applying: currently i am not leveling this hero and for now he dose not need a guild maybe when i gear him and get him 70 i will apply with him.