Plencis Prot Paladin 70

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Plencis

Plencis Prot Paladin 70

Post by Plencis »

Section 1 - About Yourself

1. Real name: Elvijs
2. Age: 20
3. Location: Latvia

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: Because my friends from Latvia is playing here and i noticed skilled people in this guild.
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them: Friends from my ex-guild, Burvis ; Ertyu.
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: Steel Rats, Latvian guild, but due to AoC release and summer we cant raid anymore.
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply linked at the top of this page and the Brief Guide to Ranks and Raiding on the Join CTSamurai forum?: sure.

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: aiding and some pvp fun in arena :)

9. How often do you play?: Almost every day.
10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?: I'm playing more than year with my character, and i have tanked through kara, ZA 5 bosses, gruul, mag and a lil bit of TK :P
11. What is your biggest weakness as a player? Don't know, nothing important i think. Others can tell it easyer :)
12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: I like to drink beer and have fun with my friends, listening rock and heavy metal, but i also work, atm changing my workplace.

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375? yes
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2? yes
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid? yes
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)? I think i can attend these times with a little exception in some fridays.

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name: Plencis
2. Race: Human
3. Class: Paladin
4. Level: 70 lvl
5. Build type: 0/49/12 Protection
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: Guild needed a tank and i was told to be prot as i ding 70 and so i am.
7. List your attunements / heroic keys: All heroic keys, other attunements not needed anymore.
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Plencis I dont have resistance gear, but i can craft frost res gear.

If the armory isn't working, simply add your name to the end of: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=

Section 3 - Other Characters (please repeat this section for each character not applying for membership)
1. Character: Piebalga
2. Class, Level: Druid, 70
3. Guild: Steel Rats
4. Reason for not applying: its for pvp

cheers![/url]