70 level dwarf fury warrior applycation.

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Rageteplar

70 level dwarf fury warrior applycation.

Post by Rageteplar »

1. Real name: Orfeas
2. Age: 19
3. Location: Greece,Athens

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?:tbh i want to join ct samurai because i like doing raids and heroics,and because a friend of mine which is in the guild told me that all ppl in the guild are great.
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them:i know baranor 4 years ago.we were playing pre tbc together.he had a druid named calum.we were playing together since we were 6 level on our first chars.
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:i have been in a pvp guild name heavily armed,but it disbanded.i have never been in tbc raiding guilds,but pre tbc i was main tank in naxxramas,bwl etc.
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply linked at the top of this page and the Brief Guide to Ranks and Raiding on the Join CTSamurai forum?:yes

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?:actually it is a funny game because it has animation graphics,i also like doing instances and chatting with good guys.
9. How often do you play?: i play almost every day.
10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?:i am playing my warrior since the summer of 2004.i have been tank in all pre tbc raids(bwl,aq40,onyxia,mc,nax,zg,aq20).
11. What is your biggest weakness as a player?my biggest weakness is that sometimes i am too good with other people,and i am letting them do bad things that i was not gonna let them if i was normal in that.
12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW:i play the guitar i listen to club and metal music,i have a girlfriend and many good friends.

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375?ofc i have.first it is useful in farmning and xp and second it is useful in raids and instances many times.
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2?yes no problem i always play with addons.i cant play with blizzard's bars.
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid?ofc.writing in raid is not a good thing.and also has misaunderstands to tactics etc.so ofc i will install it.
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)?i will not be able to come to every raid,but i do not have problem with the times.i will be able to come to most of the raids.

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name:Ragetemplar
2. Race:Dwarf
3. Class:Warrior
4. Level:70
5. Build type:17/44/0 (Fury)
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec:it is the best spec for fury dps warriors because with 1/2 in improved whirlwind u play with 2 slow speed weapons and it is much dps.
7. List your attunements / heroic keys:i have all heroic keys.
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... agetemplar(that is my main gear.my tanking gear is iron gauntlets of the maiden,vindicator's plate belt,felsteel leggings.eaglecrest warboots,protector's mark of the redemption,violet signet,commendation of Kael'thas,azure shield of coldarra,the sun eater,vambraces of courage,gladiators plate chestpiece,slikk's cloak of placation,gladiators plate shoulders,strength of the untamed,eternium greathelm(it 3 pvp items and then all kara and heroic gear and some cloak and shield for example are from badge vendor.

If the armory isn't working, simply add your name to the end of: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... eptulon&n=

Section 3 - Other Characters (please repeat this section for each character not applying for membership)
1. Character:
2. Class, Level:
3. Guild:
4. Reason for not applying: