Renathor´s application. (lvl 70 BM/MM hunter)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Renathor

Renathor´s application. (lvl 70 BM/MM hunter)

Post by Renathor »

Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: i want to join CT samurai because i have been in groups with many of your members and they are all nice and helpfull. and of course because i would like to get raiding :D

Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them: no, i do not know anyone in the guild. but i have been in groups with some, some time ago.

What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: Tormented, me and a friend left it because of a guy who yelled about everything calling us things if someone was doing bad in raids.

Have you read the pages marked About and Apply at the top of this page?: yes i have, and i have got the teamspeak and raid assist already :)

What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: that will be going to instances and raiding. and doing quest´s with friends :)

How often do you play?: every day, unless i am somehow not able to.

How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?: this character has been a lvl 60 for a very long time. ive played since 2004 i think it is :) this character had all the lvl 60 best pre tbc gear.

your biggest weakness as a player?: when some mob resists a trap.. is there anything worse ? :roll: but i think im good at following commands and tactics. and control my dps if needed

Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: parties, drinking with my friends, and watching tv, and working out.

Do you have first aid skill 375?: no, its only around 300 im afraid. but i can get it to 375

Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2?: Yes, I already have them installed.

Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid?: Yes, I already have it installed.

Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful) at this time i can do it anytime, any day, as ive just finished school and have a very very long holiday, after that i can still do it weekends and sometimes any other day :D