Roider's app (70warlock) [D]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

ghosey

Roider's app (70warlock) [D]

Post by ghosey »

1. Real name:Ben
2. Age:16
3. Location:United Kingdom

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?:I have heard you are good and i would like to be part of it
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them:No
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:EpiX i left because they wernt raiding enough and Soulbound , All sort of ignored me and i dont know why
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply linked at the top of this page and the Brief Guide to Ranks and Raiding on the Join CTSamurai forum?:Yes i have

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?:Raiding and playing with new people
9. How often do you play?: Almost everyday
10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?:I would say i am experianced i have finished all of kara some of TK and started ssc but didnt go very far
11. What is your biggest weakness as a player? Getting attacked by a Rogue and getting ganged up on by like friends and people in your group :S
12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW:Well im quite fit i play rugby and hockey and a few other things i like to go out alot but im on wow alot aswell

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375? Yes
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2?Yes
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid?Yes
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)?I can do the Saturday and Sunday raids but not wednesday and friday because at that time im am either working or dont have enoguh time to play

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name:Roider
2. Race:Human
3. Class:Warlock
4. Level:70
5. Build type:Don't know what this means :S
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec:I chose this beacause my friend said it was a powerful class and is good at PvP and things and i found out it is
7. List your attunements / heroic keys: Magisters terrace , Resivoir key , Flamewrought key , shadowlab key
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n&n=Roider
I will have better gear in about 1 - 2 days though dont think i am rubbsih lol :P
B.Ghose