restoration druid!

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

GreeKLoVeR

restoration druid!

Post by GreeKLoVeR »

Section 1 - About Yourself

1. Real name: George
2. Age: 17
3. Location: Greece

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: Cause i know that it is a very good guild with mature people and a guild that exists since that realm started so I am sure that it is a serious raiding guild.
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them: Yes, i do: Opxaros,Oloikato, Garozos, Jakoboulas (i expect these guyz to recommend me since i know them irl and we have played really a lot together)
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: before bc i was in combat bunnies (same progress as CTSamurai) and broken (aq40 guild). In the BC i used to be at raging knights and i left because they stopped raiding last summer and flaline which got disbanded.
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply linked at the top of this page and the Brief Guide to Ranks and Raiding on the Join CTSamurai forum?: Yes of course i do. I have also seen that you dont really need a resto druid, but i wanted to apply since i want to join that "old" guild with such wow "history" and play with you guyz.

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: PVE of course. I have never enjoyed anything more than raiding. Actually pre-BC raids with 40 ppl were even better but i like these as well.
9. How often do you play?: Whenever you want me to. I also bought a laptop so now I can rly play anytime you want me to.
10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?: I think I am a quite experienced player who has played wow a lot. I have been playing wow since summer 2005 and playing at neptulon since october 2005, so I think I know a lot about that game. I have experience @ tk(3/4) and ssc (4/6) however i lack ssc/tk gear since the other druid at flatline had a lot more dkp than me cause he was in the guild for longer and i was kinda unlucky when he was missing the raids.
11. What is your biggest weakness as a player? I am sorry to say that sometimes I get angry with myself or my groupmates. However this NEVER happens at raids since i think i am a quite mature player who can be relaxed at raids. Also, that is the fun at raids actually, wiping and trying hard to kill a boss, else there is no fun. So, you should never think that i will get angry at a raid :-)
12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: I play basketball a lot, and i mean, rly a lot. Outside wow my life can be basketball and sleep. however, i can certainly combine these two hobbies which i have since i usually play basketball in the morning or early in the evening. So it can ceratainly be combined with a hardcore raiding schedule :-P

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375? No, i dont since I am resto specced and i always was so I never thought that I really needed it. However, if you want me to, just give me 1 day and my F.A. skill will be 375 for sure.
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2? Yes of course I am. I mainly play with addons anyway.
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid? Yes, of course. I also have a good knowledge of the English language so contacting will be fine for sure.
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)? Yes, i am able to raid all these days.

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name: Greeklover
2. Race: Night Elf
3. Class: Druid
4. Level: 70
5. Build type: 0/0/61
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: It couldnt be more healing :-P. I love healign and i have tried many speccs even like dreamcast healer. however, i think tree is ceratinly the best.
7. List your attunements / heroic keys: I can enter any heroic. About raid attunements... I cant enter SWP.
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... Greeklover

If the armory isn't working, simply add your name to the end of: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Greeklover

Section 3 - Other Characters (please repeat this section for each character not applying for membership)
1. Character: Beavergr
2. Class, Level: Mage, 60
3. Guild:
4. Reason for not applying: it is just an alt so i dont think he should be in the guild since he cannot offer anything. However, if u want me to, I can certainly level him up to 70.