Dutchgamer (61Warrior), Ithildess (63Druid).

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Dutchgamer

Dutchgamer (61Warrior), Ithildess (63Druid).

Post by Dutchgamer »

Section 1 - About Yourself

Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: I started playing again recently and I miss you like hell :<. I know I was a pain in the ass back then but I can behave now, I think =). I'd also like to add that im not here for raiding yet (I've gotta level first, lol) and I work in shifts during the holiday so I cant really stay up late. I just want to be part of your community again.

Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? Uh, I dunno :P. I know pretty much everyone of the core: Fatherjohn, Elfgirl, Baranor, Scytale, Xpol and Ash, etc. My friend Tom (Randolf) is also in CTS but he's still a trial.

What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: I'm currently in The Chosen Few, its my own guild just for Ithildess and Dutchgamer, including a 1-tab guildbank. And obviously, I have been in CTS (as you wouldn't know ;)) and Uncensored.

Have you read the pages marked About and Apply at the top of this page?: Yes

What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: Guildchat, pimping my druid, doing a few instances and ganking (bad habbit...)

How often do you play?: As much as possible =). I just graduated high school so I got a lot of time now (when I'm not at work).

How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?: Well, long story but you'll probably know most of it. I started playing in 2005 and took a few veeeeeeery long breakes =). I cleared ZG, MC and AQ20 with you and took the first boss of BWL. Also, I farmed and farmed and farmed on multiple accounts, when my dad forbid me to play WoW I secretly asked friends if I could play for them. So I ended up doing all quests in Outland doing 7 times (excluding my own chars) for a few hunters, a few locks and a feral druid. I played a few heroic instances (not much) all instances on normal and I downed Al'ar.

What is your biggest weakness as a player?: I suck at tanking. Period. I have did it for so long on both my warrior and my druid but I just can't get the hang of it.

Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: I'm gonna work for Essilor International (glasses and lenses (spelling?)) during the summer holiday and I'll start taking courses at Maastricht next year (European Studies or International Affairs). Besides WoW, I love to play other games, hang around with my friends and I like to snowboard (3-4x per year). I'm also fond of tv series (watched season 1 of heroes, I'm addicted to the OC (LOL Tom got me to it) and Prison Break.
If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason

Do you have first aid skill 375?: On my warior 375, on my druid 371.

Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2?: Yes, I already have TS2 installed but CTRA seems buggy ATM. I haven't tried oRA2 out yet.

Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid?: Yes, I already have it installed.

Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)?: No, not yet, but (assuming you take me :D) that won't be a problem really since I have to level and gear up in the first place.

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

Name: Ithildess
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid
Level: 63
Build type: Balance, big chicken of doom with space laz0rz, 52/00/02

Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: I was bored with feral at lvl 40 and decided to try moonkin, and it kicks soo much bum everytime my starfire crits, it makes me cry tears of joy :>. Besides, it's soo much better for healing as feral, I pwn every druid and shaman on healingwise.

List your attunements / heroic keys: MC, heroic keys for HFC and CR.

Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Ithildess
Obviosly, I have healinggear which gives me +600 healingspells and 6.7k mana.

Name: Dutchgamer
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Level: 61
Build type: Fury, 08/41/03

Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: Well, I suck at tanking and it's not really the perfect build for leveling so I didn't choose that. Arms goes too slow for me and I like hacking and slashing with fast weapons so Fury fits me best.

List your attunements: MC, Onyxia, BWL, Heroic key to HFC.

Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Dutchgamer
I still have my old tanking gear (which is pretty crappy) and my FR gear (Dark Iron Helm from Brechnar :D)

Section 3
Character: Wapwap
Class, Level: Priest, 6
Guild: None
Reason for not applying: Inactive.

I also have a lvl 18 warlock on Lightnings Blade, it was supposed to get a twink but the guy who financed my stuff stopped playing (IRL friend of me) so I don't play at it anymore.

Cya later and have fun reading :D.