Xpadoing's Application [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Padoing

Xpadoing's Application [A]

Post by Padoing »

Hi Peeps
My name's Lee or Paddy as everyone calls me :) im 34 from brighton (yeah bring on the gay jokes :P)

Played wow since the begining not into guild hoping or loot hungry blah blah (probably heard all this before hehe) always willing to pass for someone who needs that last piece etc, Apart from wow i been playing the call of duty series since it started also was in a Medal of honor clan for many years along with Mrnana or hoopy as you call him.

Love banter and fun but can knuckle down if its needed,After all it is a game and we all play coz we enjoy it.

Mrnana/hoopy pointed me this way as im looking for a bit of a scenery change and said you guys were a good bunch and from what i read on the forums he was spot on :)

about my char
she's a lvl 80 Mage currently fire specced tried a few different specs but i always come back to fire.
Enjoy the mage since i started have many alts (not on here yet) but i always come back to my mage just something about the flame chucking babe that does it for me.

Hmm a poem

roses are red
Violets are blue
Mages chuck fire
Gorillas chuck poo

any good lol im not very good with poems.

Anyway i know its not the longest application in the universe but i get a 8/10 for trying hope to hear soon.

Paddy...............
*Pallypad*-*Triplecut*-*CrittonG**Aspectpurr**Zanadu*-*Ignitor*-*Khumal*-*Thenootoyou*-*Bossman*-*Reactivate*
baranor

Re: Xpadoing's Application

Post by baranor »

seems like a cool guy :)
my input is now complete woo
wvdveer

Post by wvdveer »

Whehe +1 for the poem! :lol:
Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Post by Greentitch »

Keep an eye out for me or Smuigh and we'll have a chat.
Padoing

Post by Padoing »

Will do thanks m8.
*Pallypad*-*Triplecut*-*CrittonG**Aspectpurr**Zanadu*-*Ignitor*-*Khumal*-*Thenootoyou*-*Bossman*-*Reactivate*
Smuigh
Hunter and Priest Class Leader

Post by Smuigh »

Oh damn, sorry. This application completely slipped my mind. Thanks to others for bumping it :)

As 'titch said, catch me (or him apparently :P) in game sometime.
--- Smuigh ---
- Fayenia - Voen - Rhosyn - Zhaomian - Knuurv - Casurel - Eloza - Tydenn -
mrbanana

Post by mrbanana »

padoing doing doing..... guys a friend of mine , weve played together in various games for nearly 10 years

obviously his skills are far below mine seeing as hes english and im a full blown ulster man :P but hes a fun guy and addicted gamer.. he hasnt seen sunlight since 1979

hope u take him on board

hoopy
Padoing

Post by Padoing »

lol cheeky sod thee shall feel the wrath of me big "doing"

On another note i have popped on a few times not seen the guys who i need to speak to as of yet i been a bit busy also too so not had much time this week.

Paddy.....