We won the Drakes \o/

Find out here about what's going on in the world of the CTSamurai.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Orube

We won the Drakes \o/

Post by Orube »

After many many many many (etc.) weeks of working very hard, I'm proud to announce that we won our first Bloodbathed Frostblood Vanquishers \o/ Unfortunately, due to our raid composition changing quite a lot in the first weeks of our raid group, not everyone has one yet, but with the LK achievement done at least 4 of us have Glory of the Icecrown Raider complete, and the rest shall soon follow! (We all LOVE to do Full House again- right? Right?! Right.) I just want to state how happy I am with everyone working so hard to make this happen, and especially with Gnoodle and Nonplus, who've been there every single week since the veeeeeeeeery beginning (<3), and Craig for helping me out so much and just being a great friend ;) . I'm very proud of us and very very happy that we got this far, so thanks everyone! You guys are all awesome!

Only LK heroic left now!
Attachments
wewin.jpg
wewin.jpg (131.29 KiB) Viewed 18325 times
Dave

Re: We won the Drakes \o/

Post by Dave »

Grats guys, a very well done to you all! :)

Now, when are you gonna get around to boosting me through those achievements? :oops:
Seigfried (tank/DPS), Kirilas (DPS), Beltain (healer/DPS), Ludinar (tank/DPS),
Suspicious (DPS), Artermis (in progress), Physio (in progress)
Fatherjohn
Shogun

Post by Fatherjohn »

\o/ gz folks
Brechnar

Post by Brechnar »

Wow, major grats to all of you! ;D
FragZero

Post by FragZero »

Orube wrote:.... especially with Gnoodle and Nonplus, who've been there every single week since the veeeeeeeeery beginning (<3)....
This is the thank you get for missing 2 raids since the start of icc! :D (sadly i missed Full House :s)
Warrior => Stainomo
Druid => Kokopelli
Orube

Post by Orube »

Aww, you know I'm very very very very VERY happy with all of you guys - the group we got right now is simply amazing and everyone is nice and dedicated and social and helpful (and awesome at playing too, of course <3). It just took a while before we all got together properly--- so now we get to do all achievements twice! Yay \o/

:mrgreen:
FragZero

Post by FragZero »

Orube wrote:Aww, you know I'm very very very very VERY happy with all of you guys - the group we got right now is simply amazing and everyone is nice and dedicated and social and helpful (and awesome at playing too, of course <3). It just took a while before we all got together properly--- so now we get to do all achievements twice! Yay \o/

:mrgreen:
except sindy, not doing that one again! :D
Warrior => Stainomo
Druid => Kokopelli
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

gzzums to the A team! ;)
Demonheart

Post by Demonheart »

I'm sad I missed out on Cindy & that I had to become inactive :( But if I didn't study I would be kicking myself in the ass, a man's gotta do etc etc. :P Big grats guys, those things look mighty cool! I hope I'll get my drake sometime in the summer possibly!
Mr. President, get up or I will kill you right there.
In loving memory of Jack Bauer
Yasu

Post by Yasu »

Demonheart wrote:I'm sad I missed out on Cindy & that I had to become inactive :( But if I didn't study I would be kicking myself in the ass, a man's gotta do etc etc. :P Big grats guys, those things look mighty cool! I hope I'll get my drake sometime in the summer possibly!
Exactly.

I am also very happy, cause Portal Jockey is easy, then I too shall receive my drake in the mail. \o/

grats to all, and now I'm also a 10man kingslayer ;)
Yasu, Yaeria, Quendi, Ports, Bearlylegal, Daedryn (CTS) Yukimura, Raene, Akiyama(Chancres) - Neptulon
Tayaka - Wildhammer
Kapoentje
Death Knight Class Leader

Post by Kapoentje »

Poor dave, flying on his crappy drake in the background!
Oldmanmccain, Kapoentje, Barkspawn, Turboturbo.
Chicken isn't vegan?
Suzi

Post by Suzi »

Kapoentje wrote:Poor dave, flying on his crappy drake in the background!
It's a shame really : ( It's nice when everyone, or at least 10 people get it all together at once. Like when we delayed the rusted protos in ulduar for a week so that 'some healers' who 'missed' 1light could get in for it the following week, to then go back and do razorscale all together to get them for everyone all at once. I guess things change.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Seb, what the fuck are you doing here? You left the guild, GTFO TBH.

You have no reason to post here other than to stir up shit and to be a patronising wanker. I used to like you, but now I've lost all respect for you. You threw a hissy fit over nothing, left the guild over it, and now you return to post in our forums to show off that in your new guild you've made more progress than we have. And what the fuck was that about yesterday? There were people being happy with their 10 man drakes, and you show up to flaunt your 25 man drake? That's poor showmanship and absolute douchebaggery.

Also, I was there when you left the guild, and what you were saying to Orube yesterday about it was absolute horse shit. You wanted conflict, don't lie about it. And why you have to continue to be a douche by writing the shit you posted above is beyond me. Honestly, GTFO. Seriously, you're a word-twisting, lying, patronising, conflict seeking twat.

Oh yeah, and I had nothing to do with the raids for the drakes, and never did. And Bram he's not a crappy drake, he's awesome! :(
Suzi

Post by Suzi »

I've not "come to flaunt my progress"

I didn't "come to show off my 25man drake yesterday" I came to check out your 10man drakes.

I didn't start the conversation with orube yesterday, I also told her repeatidly I didn't wish to have that conversation. She carried it on, not me.

And really, I just commented on what someone else had said, nothing more. Read into it what you will, but if what I'm saying is baseless, then theres no cause for anger. If things are posted in a (public section) of a public forum, then surley it means you're prepared for what people are going to say about it. I've not said anything false or untrue there, even if it was a bit loaded.

Also, don't accuse me of conflict seeking when you reply to a simple statement with no insulting or anger in it with a litany of swearwords, ad hominem insults, rage and hormones.

And the fact that i'm still raiding at least 10 mans gives me at least some reason to respond to topics about 10mans in the public section at least.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Yeah, you know perfectly well you showed up just to stir things up. Say what you will about not flaunting your progress, but you totally are. I don't believe for a second that you'd honestly want to check out their 10 man drakes by mounting up on your 25 man drake and hovering by the others and not saying a word. You were there to provoke a response. You can deny it all you like, but I've known plenty of people who do the same thing and it was really obvious. And if you really didn't want to have the conversation, you wouldn't have just turned everything around and making out to be the completely innocent party.

Anyway, I'm just wound up right now about how nasty this whole thing appears and I admit that this is probably the wrong way to go about it, so if you'd like to discuss it properly, we can go to PMs instead of ruining the thread.