Mesmer Application [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Ally

Mesmer Application [A]

Post by Ally »

Information about me:
My name is Ally and I live Exactly here. I am tall blonde and ugly so I have got one thing going for me. I am currently learning about computers so that one day I can get job. I have a twin brother and unfortunately for me he inherited all the creative, funny and smart brain cells, which explains why this application is so plain and boring. Please continue reading!

About us: I have applied to the guild once before over a year ago because some of my friends had joined (Raeneid, Teanut and Diddles), but due to inactivity I was declined. Since my friends in CTS mostly played arena I decided to just apply to another guild (Work in Progress) so that I would have people to raid with, and I could still PvP with my friends from CTS. Since then however I have got to know a lot of other CTS members through PvPing with them. I achieved moderate 3v3 success with Vincenoir and Raeneid, and also played in a 5v5 team composed of 100% CTS players besides myself, again Vince and Raeneid, also FJ, Epicfailzor and Eazymode made appearances. More recently I had the pleasure of joining the first CTS rated BG team since there were spaces open, and I have ran a few heroics with CTS members since the new expansion, other names escape me but I am always impressed by the skill, politeness and humour of CTS members.

About my character:
Name: Mesmer
Level: 80
Class: Mage
Spec: Fire PVE, Frost PVP
The first character I leveled was a paladin who I got to 70 first and had my mage as a level 29 twink. My paladin was pretty a much full PvP character. I gave PvE a shot but due to major hardware issues I couldn't stand the 1-3 fps I would get in 10 man raids with all my settings at their lowest. I finally decided to level my mage after seeing the amount of burst they were capable of and when levelling I enjoyed the idea of killing mobs before they managed to reach my and also the aoe capabilities. My mage has been my main throughout Wotlk and still is to this day! It is the class I have the most experience with and I have always been more comfortable playing mage than any other class.

Final Thoughts: I would like to join the guild so that I can play with my friends in a more relaxed and sophisticated environment and get to know the rest of the guild too. I feel I can contribute to the guilds already sucessful raiding and PVP teams, I have heard and read about how you guys run your raids and it sounds like my cup of tea! :) mmm cup of tea brb
Raeneid

Re: Mesmer Application

Post by Raeneid »

I pretty much taught Mesmer everything I know so he is a pretty good mage as a result. But seriously I have had the best times in the game playing arenas, with Mesmer making many appearances, definitely gets my vote!
Vincenoir
Priest and Warlock Class Leader

Post by Vincenoir »

I think Ally would make a good CTS member. Always had fun pvping with him and talking to him. He lives in Lewis which is a pretty cool place to live in my 'went once a year' opinion too
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Post by ash »

Raeneid wrote:I pretty much taught Mesmer everything I know
Don't let this be held against Mesmer, he is actually pretty good ;)
cronulus

Post by cronulus »

Another reason to get him in is because he plays WoW while riding a harley (ventrilo). That's just how cool he is!
Ben (Crozen - Froz - Cron - Croz - Gaaru - Madred)
faery
Mage and Druid Class Leader

Post by faery »

Now I have to decide if I can pretend I wasn't on forums when I should be writing coursework... (oops :p) I'll come online later and see if I can find you around somewhere... but I am going away for the weekend so you might want to keep an eye out for Dreamoness too... YAY!! Xmas holidays!! :)

~ Faerydust ~
Faerydust, Pixiedust, Glitterdust, /who dust...
Shoctopus

Post by Shoctopus »

Ally was always patient with me and what not back in TBC. I was a total pain in the neck back then (Some things don't change).

I'll root for this guy, good luck! :)
It is funny because i do Shocks and look like an Octopus!

Okay maybe its not funny.
accalia
Trouble maker

Post by accalia »

Contrary to my title of trouble maker I can also be helpful, so find me for a chat and I'll discuss your application.
AKA: Dreamoness, Mischief, Whitewitch, Wabbsi and Nightbayne.
"... there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive..."
accalia
Trouble maker

Post by accalia »

Approved.
AKA: Dreamoness, Mischief, Whitewitch, Wabbsi and Nightbayne.
"... there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive..."