Game Three [Russian Mafia Win]

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Re: Game Three

Post by Greentitch »

Vote Count:
Fatherjohn [4] : Roper, Titi, Shadowjester, Vecko
Brechnar [2] : Fatherjohn, Septih
Roper [1] : Brechnar
Vecko [1] : Beckie

No majority was reached so there will be no lynching.

It is now Night Three. Please send me your night actions as soon as possible.
Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Post by Greentitch »

This morning's headlines:
Local Mute's Body Found - The body of Septih, a local man who was unable to speak, was found this morning. He had been shot in the chest. "He should have called out for help", said a nearby resident.

Septih, a Villager, was shot during Night Three

It is now Day Four.

There are eight people alive, so five votes are needed to lynch someone.
The deadline for votes is Wednesday, Feb 16 at 12:00 GMT. If no majority is reached by then, nobody will be lynched.
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

Heartless bastard killing a disabled man..

The only two people who have voted for Seppy have been Vecko and Smuigh. Smuigh is now dead and veckos vote goes back to day1... but dont have much to go on... Any other theories?

Vote: Vecko
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie
Titi

Post by Titi »

Titi wrote:Okay, we can't now for sure if FJ is telling the truth.
He makes a good defence but is see him pointing fingers at anyone who votes for him + brechnar.
Seems a bit to aggressive but could be a desperate attempt to get people on his side.

We can go FJ way and vote for brechnar and see if he is mafia.
If it would turn out that brechnar isn't a mafia then we can point fingers back at FJ.
If not he's telling the truth for me.
Any thoughts on that?
Or we can analyse something else.
Still think this is an option.

Seppy was voting for him,all the pointing and staring could make some sense.
Again a strange night, One kill, Roper(claiming Roleblocker) made the right choice? Or are all speculations wrong? ...
Titi | Kiky | Cyrx | Bors | Beffy
Roper

Post by Roper »

I think I’m short on theories unfortunately. Should we have expected two kills last night, or should it only be one now that Ash is out of the picture? I can say who I blocked but would this help, and I may not be the only roleblocker anyway.

Poor Seppy. :(
Ropey - lvl80 Priest
Roopa - lvl80 Rogue
Darkropes - lvl70 Warlock
Ropair - lvl60 Retired Hunter
Vecko

Post by Vecko »

Well I assume it could help if you say who you've role blocked Roper. But then again we don't know if there are 2 mafias in town. If there's only one we still won't have a clue I guess.

For me I'm still wondering about Fatherjohn but that is mostly because the fact that he wrote about there being 2 mafias. But with only 1 kill tonight that kinda disproves that I guess.
Roper

Post by Roper »

I guess one question is why did they kill Seppy. Was it because of who he had been voting for, or possibly who he didn’t vote for, with the mafia wanting to avoid suspicion by not killing somebody who had been voting for them.

Did he get killed by Vecko because he was voting for him, or maybe FJ killed him so it didn’t look like he was bumping off somebody that had been voting for him?
Ropey - lvl80 Priest
Roopa - lvl80 Rogue
Vecko

Post by Vecko »

Roper wrote:I guess one question is why did they kill Seppy. Was it because of who he had been voting for, or possibly who he didn’t vote for, with the mafia wanting to avoid suspicion by not killing somebody who had been voting for them.

Did he get killed by Vecko because he was voting for him, or maybe FJ killed him so it didn’t look like he was bumping off somebody that had been voting for him?
Hm he didn't vote for me, well he did but changed his vote to Brechar. I would also assume the mafia is smart enough to not kill people that have voted for them.
Roper

Post by Roper »

So umm, anyone else got any thoughts? I dont want another long night like last night sat waiting to die....

Maybe just lynch one of the people thats keeping quiet?
Ropey - lvl80 Priest
Roopa - lvl80 Rogue
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

My thoughts: this game has gotten far too complicated and has gone on too long. Im starting to think after two days of no lynching achieved people have given up?

And afk people are making it difficult to lynch people anyway.

Did Frag even post on day 3? Did Jesse only visit once?

We need 5 people to lynch someone and so far only 4 people have posted in this day.. And only the people who are posting are getting any attention in terms of votes - so its not really fair on us and I can kinda see why you would want to keep a low profile.

Ill change my vote to frag if it helps wake things up a little? Maybe if the vote works then tomrrow we wont need quite so many people to vote for a lynching and he certainly fits the ash profile. I dont think Seppys death has really helped with any theories as he wasnt being accused by a group of people that I have seen.. except maybe Orube who bullied him on day1.. who FJ might or might not of killed. And with people coming out stating their roles when no1 can verify them.. and you can get mafia roleblockers as well as villager ones... some of us are just getting more confused reading each post...

Unvote. Vote: FragZero
Vecko

Post by Vecko »

Beckie wrote:My thoughts: this game has gotten far too complicated and has gone on too long. Im starting to think after two days of no lynching achieved people have given up?

And afk people are making it difficult to lynch people anyway.

Did Frag even post on day 3? Did Jesse only visit once?

We need 5 people to lynch someone and so far only 4 people have posted in this day.. And only the people who are posting are getting any attention in terms of votes - so its not really fair on us and I can kinda see why you would want to keep a low profile.
Yah my thoughs exactly. This game has become somewhat silly in terms of participation.

VOTE: Fragzero
Brechnar

Post by Brechnar »

You know, you're actually right. We won't get mafioso killed if they're keeping such a low profile that we don't even realise they're actually there. I'm going to give Frag until tonight to defend his absence in the debate, otherwise I'll probably be voting for him as well.
Titi

Post by Titi »

For the Game:

Vote FragZero
Titi | Kiky | Cyrx | Bors | Beffy
Vecko

Post by Vecko »

Brechnar wrote:You know, you're actually right. We won't get mafioso killed if they're keeping such a low profile that we don't even realise they're actually there. I'm going to give Frag until tonight to defend his absence in the debate, otherwise I'll probably be voting for him as well.
I don't think they're keeping a low profile tbh. Like Beckie said they're probably not participating anymore, which make this a really dull game as we can't get people lynched.

Not specific to this game but I think when playing a game like this it's actually not a bad idea to vote for people that are not participating in the discussing. You get rid of people that lost interest and basically stall the game and the whole keeping low profile attitude (which also drags the game for ages tbh) will go away as well.

So thats exactly what I'm going to do from now on.
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

Brechnar wrote:You know, you're actually right. We won't get mafioso killed if they're keeping such a low profile that we don't even realise they're actually there. I'm going to give Frag until tonight to defend his absence in the debate, otherwise I'll probably be voting for him as well.
This day ends at noon today.