Updated BOE Epics Thread

Find out here about what's going on in the world of the CTSamurai.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Devious
Rogue Class Leader

Updated BOE Epics Thread

Post by Devious »

In the guild bank at the moment we have the following:

Tsanga's Helm x1
Unheeded Warning x2
Corehammer's Riveted Girdle x1
Maimgor's Bite x1
Claws of Agony x1
Soul Blade x1
Phase-Twister Leggings x1

In order to qualify for BOEs you will need:
- a level 85 active raiding character
- have an appropriate class & spec

You may also apply to be given the item on an alt. It is at the officers discretion to give the item to an alt. Mains get priority over alts if they meet the above conditions.

Post here with a small reason as to why it's good for you!

Please start a new topic in another board if you wish to discuss any related issues.
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Yeah! YEAH! BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN! Burning people! He says what we're all thinking!

Devious
Rogue Class Leader

Re: Updated BOE Epics Thread

Post by Devious »

Current interest:

Soul Blade - Friscy (Main) / Horcos (Alt)
Maimgor's Bite - Devious (Alt)
Unheeded Warning - Devious (Alt) / Kikeboe
Last edited by Devious on Sat May 07, 2011 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Yeah! YEAH! BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN! Burning people! He says what we're all thinking!

Alassiel

Post by Alassiel »

Could use that Soul Blade since its BiS for me and I have been Frost for ever now and also didn't get the previous one.
FragZero

Post by FragZero »

Alassiel wrote:Could use that Soul Blade since its BiS for me and I have been Frost for ever now and also didn't get the previous one.
and you have 2xepix :D
Warrior => Stainomo
Druid => Kokopelli
Crazyivan

Post by Crazyivan »

i would like to apply for the trinket: Unheeded Warning. its for my rogue Kikeboe. in the guild its known as the alt for Crazyivan, but its actually became my main.
Im not an active raider yet, but im doing za/zg runs to get gear and aim to participate in raids. missing a nice trinket.
if i get an item i cant use from za/zg ill put it in guild vault

thank you in advance (also if i won't get the item :) )

regards Kikeboe
Caylin

Post by Caylin »

I would be interested in the Heaving Plates of Protection for my level 85 alt warrior Beth's mainspec.