Nethrizul [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Neth

Nethrizul [A]

Post by Neth »

About you

<Fill in this space with something about yourself>

27 age, running my own business. I want to avoid situation where WoW is my second life. Already been in hardcore raiding guild and its not for me. Moved to the Neptulon for PvP purposes (which is my passion also) but when I transferred here, my guild <art of conquest> seems not need me anymore.

All I want to achieve in WoW is having fun, see the content prepared by programmers and meet fantastic people like I already did.

About your character

Name: Nethrizul
Level: 85
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Frost Pve/Unholy PvP

First I was impressed by playin Blood (at the launch of WotlK). After a season of unsuccesful playing a pvp I respecced to unholy and finally break the 2000 rating barrier.
In Cataclysm respecced to Frost (both pve and pvp) as it was really "easy mode" especially for PvP.
Im enjoying doing PvE in Frost and I think this is most important part of WoW (i mean enjoying your character and your playstyle).

Final thoughts

Well, all I can offer guild is good attitude and few GBs of The Simpsons cartoon :))
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Re: Nethrizul

Post by ash »

Thank you for applying, please contact Magashee, Holystriker, Devious or Stainomo in game for a chat about your application.
Fatherjohn
Shogun

Re: Nethrizul

Post by Fatherjohn »

Accepted on Trial