Mage application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Cadie

Mage application

Post by Cadie »

Character Info
1 Name: Cadie
2 Class: Level: Mage 70
3 Race: Human

ArmoryLink:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... on&n=Cadie

1. Real name: Sky
2. Age: 24
3. Location: Southampton, UK

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?:

After seeing CT Samurai Recruiting in trade i was told to make a application, i love to raid not for epics, Raiding for me is the most enjoyable part of wow

5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them:

at the present i dont know anyone from CT Samurai but i would like to if giving the oppurtunity.

6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:

i have been in Uncensored since Pre BC and helped reform post bc reason for leaving i took about a 6 month break from wow because of real life work etc, and no im at a stage where i have the time to dedicate to the game again

7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply at the top of this page?:

Yes

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?:

Honestly it would have to be the community, im a real people persen love meeting new freind running instances with them and so on, Also it would be the raiding side of the game i love seeing 25 people working as 1 unit for the progress of the guild (40 people back in the old days )

9. How often do you play?:

Almost everyday, for no less than 4 hours

10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?:

Well this char is only a couple of months old but as for exp pre bc i cleared up to anub rekkan in naxxaramas with uncensored post bc karazhan / gruul / maggy / TK 3/4 / SSC 3/4 all of those were also with Uncensored - and not with the char im applying with. as far as how i would rate my exp myself i really wouldent comment on that since i find that there is always room for improvment under any circumstances having said that i do play to the best of my abilty and give 100% to whatever role i am given

11. What is your biggest weakness as a player?:

Everyone has weaknesses id have to say my biggest one would be Polymorphing sometimes i dont react in time to resheep and i have the repair bills to proove it :)

12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW:

Well i have a 7 year old daughter, currently working as a barmaid in a local club , im a big big movie buff would watch just about anything ( not the ring scares me ) enjoy alot of social events IE going to cineama even watching football sometimes

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375?: Yes.
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2?: Yes, I already have them installed.
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid?: Yes, I already have it installed.
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)?: I can usually raid on every weekday evening, some weekends i cant raid but thats maybe 1 in 4 max

Section 3 - Other Characters (please repeat this section for each character not applying for membership)

1. Character: Beebe
2. Class, Level: Priest 70
3. Guild: None
4. Reason for not applying: would rather focus all my time on one char
5. Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... on&n=Beebe

Additional Info:

although im not applying with beebe she has around 2100 healing and i would be willing to help out if needed at anytime by playing her

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application i look forward to seeing your responce