greenladen (druid apply)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

greenladenn

greenladen (druid apply)

Post by greenladenn »

1. Real name: Hari
2. Age: 22
3. Location: greece

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: i was in cts with my main frostelement and this one i left the guild with my mage cos i need it to progress with a friend to another guild well i stopt playing for a while about 1month and a half and now i reroll to my druid and my mage(farmer)
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them: Oloikato,Opxaros,stelioss,jakoboulas(innactive),and many manyother cos i have raid alot with you guys(but those i know them real life)
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: i was cts :)
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply at the top of this page?: Yes

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: So I like doing instances and raids to complete quests and improving my gear and and hlping my guilds progress
9. How often do you play?: Most days, 8h per day and some days more than 8h
10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?: I'm
experienced i have 2 character lvl70 this one my druid and one more my mage about instance experience i have pre tbc only with my mage after tbc with my druid i have 3/4tk 5/6ssc with 2/9 bt 4boses in ZA too :) cleared:karazhan,Gruul,magtheridon now with my mage i have cleared ssc,mh,3/4tk 5/9 bt cleared magtheridon gruul karazhan and ZA
11. What is your biggest weakness as a player?: On my druid i cant heal all the raid keeping all the type of hots on them coz i'm getting soon OOM thats why i'm trying to have spirit and mp5 more than bonus healing(none stop healing hots on raid)
12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: I work in a night club and my time outside WoW is generally spent with friends, or going out drinking with friends or my girlfriend

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375?: Yes.
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2?: Yes, I already have them installed.
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid?: Yes
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)?: well i was raiding before with that RP so YES i can do it now too :)

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name: Greenladen
2. Race: Night Elf
3. Class: Druid
4. Level: 70
5. Build type: 41-00-17 balance
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: i have gear for all my specc resto,bear,cat,balance so i can do anything but i like balance very much let's hope my moonfire spamm belly our enemy's :) i think i can be easily on top of dmg metter
7. List your attunements / heroic keys: I have all the Heroic keys, patch 2.4 no more attunement but i have karazhan pre 2.4 patch
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Greenladen

in armory is my feral tank gear dunno why i'm balance 1week now :)

tank gear: 15k hp 25k armor 36% dodge 415defense <unbuffed
cat gear: 2,6k ap 36%crit 190hit rating 9k hp point(i dont have epic weapon yet i will get merci next week)<unbuffed
resto gear: 1700bonus healing 223mp5 while casting no about with out casting i dont remember :S 12% crit <unbuffed
balance gear:1k spell dmg 25% crit 50spell hit but i have fixe it with gems i have a blue back with healing and spell haste i have keep it until i gather 5badge to get from there another one i have blue head too (i'm w8ting to change it with merci or badge working and w8ting on it)

well thats all glad to play with you again guys and girls ofc :)

best regards