Bright Lights

Find out here about what's going on in the world of the CTSamurai.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

SleezeR

Re: Bright Lights

Post by SleezeR »

What's this? The Helpdesk?

Ok so, the lady bought a shaving kit for her special bits :) I decided to give it ago to test it out incase it was broke or anything. Can any of the ladies tell me when the itching will stop? and if I will have to keep shaving to keep it away and itch free.

P.S.

I also cut the top of my ball bag when shaving the bottom of my shaft :( it fucking hurt and bled for about 30 minutes. There goes a pack of tissues.
- Sleezer the Student at Faculty of Arts, Leuven! Status: broke.
<BokkeRijders>
<CTSamurai>
accalia
Trouble maker

Post by accalia »

SleezeR wrote:What's this? The Helpdesk?

Ok so, the lady bought a shaving kit for her special bits :) I decided to give it ago to test it out incase it was broke or anything. Can any of the ladies tell me when the itching will stop? and if I will have to keep shaving to keep it away and itch free.

P.S.

I also cut the top of my ball bag when shaving the bottom of my shaft :( it fucking hurt and bled for about 30 minutes. There goes a pack of tissues.
ROFL'd so hard I nearly cried at that Sleezer.

FYI my experience was that it didn't itch much at all initially, regrowth however can be a pain and is sometimes tickly! Yes you will probably have to keep shaving it to prevent the itching, wait for the sensitivity to decrease or tough it out and wait for it to grow back enough not to bother ya! Personally I dunno how long this takes as I never let it regrow, but I would guess about 3-4 weeks.

*wants to see more men follow Sleezer's lead*

Shaven Haven's FTW!

;P
AKA: Dreamoness, Mischief, Whitewitch, Wabbsi and Nightbayne.
"... there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive..."
SleezeR

Post by SleezeR »

I actually wanted Seppy to answer that one since he's the helpdesk guy :p
<BokkeRijders>
<CTSamurai>
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

I'm afraid I can't answer your question Janet, as I myself do not shave that particular area, I choose to dye it pink instead. regarding your cut, I would make sure that it heals properly as a lot of blood goes through that area and be wary of physical exercise or anything that might require a decent amount of concentration if you're feeling faint from the blood loss.
Juan

Post by Juan »

Haha, the idea that you took a razor to your testicles without thinking of the consequences makes me smile. :p
Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Post by Greentitch »

It never grows back quite the same :o
Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

Post by Commando »

I love that this is on our Announcements board. :lol:
Commando, Scytale, Leto, Yueh, Thufir, Chani
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Post by ash »

tbh back to the browser stuff

cntrl click links ftw.
Dreams of being better
tomas

Post by tomas »

Greentitch wrote:
Roper wrote:Just seems to me if you’re browsing a forum and come across a link then 99% of the time you want that to open in another window rather than move away from the forum.
How do you open a link in the window you are already in if it defaults to a new window/tab? I don't know if it's as easy as opening a normal link in a new window/tab :) Personally it annoys me when extra windows open when I wanted to follow a link. Also once upon a time computers didn't like having 20 browser windows open :P
I don't disagree with you, but when you click in a link on a Forum, chances are you'll not want that forum to disappear. Especially when sometimes if you don't have the forum open for a while all the messages get put as "Read". Although I haven't had this for a while.
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

it won't happen on this forum anymore tomas, it keeps the unread records for a lot longer.
tomas

Post by tomas »

Septih wrote:it won't happen on this forum anymore tomas, it keeps the unread records for a lot longer.
Thats good, i'm unsure how related it was, but I found loading the forum blanked the unread messages. I had the forum set as my homepage for about 2 days, until I figured out opening 2 windows when I got on the computer ment there was no messages, not that no one had posted :p
Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Post by Greentitch »

Is it possible to set a thread to be ignored? For example I really don't care about the WAR topic but people keep on it and making me check off-topic.
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

Greentitch wrote:Is it possible to set a thread to be ignored? For example I really don't care about the WAR topic but people keep on it and making me check off-topic.
Sign!
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie
Roper

Post by Roper »

Maybe a mark all as read option, sure I've seen this on other forums?
Ropey - lvl80 Priest
Roopa - lvl80 Rogue
Darkropes - lvl70 Warlock
Ropair - lvl60 Retired Hunter
SleezeR

Post by SleezeR »

Top right corner index page.
Attachments
markforums.jpg
markforums.jpg (2.25 KiB) Viewed 3812 times
<BokkeRijders>
<CTSamurai>