Resto / Feral Druid ! [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Schaapje

Resto / Feral Druid ! [A]

Post by Schaapje »

About you

<Fill in this space with something about yourself>

Hey ^^ i am chris 18 years old and live in the Netherlands. I played WoW for 4 years now and i am playing on my Druid called 'Schaapje' it means Sheep in dutch :P. I used to play on the server Bloodscalp as horde and since the faction change i faction changed to alliance and transfered to this server because of a friend playing here. I also transfered with a real life friend of mine who is also applying here:) Franktehtank hes called.

About us

<Fill in this space with why you want to join CTS, who you know here, etc.>
I talked to Feetnibble ingame about CTS and the way he told me how the guild works sounds great ^^ i also read the sticky's and it sounds just great how CTS recruits and plays. Its totally diffrent from other guilds :) I'd like to join CTS because i want a good and fine raiding guild with nice people and not to hardcore raiding.

About your character

Name:Schaapje
Level:80
Class:Druid
Spec:Prefer resto in raids but if feral is needed more i can raid as feral aswell :)

<Fill in this space with why you enjoy playing your character, what choices you made regarding spec, etc.>
I enjoy playing druid because of all the things the druid can do Tank/Dps/healing. I love the healing style of druid especially now in Wotlk with some more casting with Nourish etc.. i prefer to be resto in raids but if needed i can tank aswell i enjoy that aswell :)
<Feel free to repeat this section for alts you may have>

Final thoughts

<A space to add anything else you might like to say, or maybe a poem.>

Behheehehe
Orube

Re: Resto / Feral Druid !

Post by Orube »

I love your name, I love your friend Frank's name. That's enough for me!
Schaapje

Post by Schaapje »

haha ^^ hope other people think that way aswell :D hope we get in :)
Peterr

Post by Peterr »

Ello,

Feel free to contact me or Scytale/Leto/Thufir ingame. Could do with me since i'm Dutch but I haven't been around a lot lately.

Schaapje

Post by Schaapje »

Ok i will contact you :)
Feetnibbler

Post by Feetnibbler »

Did a daily heroic with him a few days ago he was asking me about guilds etc, told him a little about us and explained how raiding works and he said it sounded like a guild he wanted to be in. Dont know him personally but he had good dps and wasnt a useless idiot like most Pug dps are. As for his mate never even spoke to him. not gonna vouch for him after 1 HoL run as thats not much to go by, seem nice enough though to me. From what I have seen probably worth a trial to see how he really is :)
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

So this mention of dpsing a heroic when your application stated Healing and tanking made me look at your armory profile. Id love you to explain the following talent choices:
Brutal Impact 2/2
Thick Hide 0/3
Protector of the pack 2/3
Natural Reaction 0/3
Furor 5/5 instead of any points in improved motw.

So that gets me thinking whats the aim of this talent build.. its not dps.. (missing Preditory Instincts), its not tanking (missing Potp, TH, NR) and if it was hybrid it doesnt cover enough tanking talents to make it effective. So to look for further clues I look at your glyphs and nothing! Ok now fortunatly you have logged out in feral gear.. your gear says a bit more dps focused.. but then theres some intresting gem choices for dpsing and the idol?.. I would mention enchants except for your total lack of them..
At least you have glyphs on your resto spec. Imo you should stick to resto and not try to tank anything to hard with your current feral setup.
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie
Schaapje

Post by Schaapje »

Yes you shouldnt look at my feral specc \ gear. Its ATM for pvp just ignore it:p if i would go pve feral i Will change allot:) i got lvl 80 5 days ago in this character. I am focusing on resto gear now.
Peterr

Post by Peterr »

Accepted on trial, waiting for the result of Frankthetanks application..