help your local guild noob

Got World of Warcraft news? Seen something cool? Share it here.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

baranor

help your local guild noob

Post by baranor »

so basically i want to maybe attend a few raids in the future but i don't want to feel as if im being carried by the rest of you :)

so i was wondering if anybody would have tips for gear,talents, rotations for a ret pally

would be apprecitated
i have quite alot of money so if anybody can craft some items let me know :)
Vincenoir
Priest and Warlock Class Leader

Re: help your local guild noob

Post by Vincenoir »

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t68951-retr ... ted_3_3_a/

get CLCret for your priority list needs, especially useful once you get 2 set tier 10. Make sure you configure it properly.
If you have 2pc T9 equipped your best clash resolution is: Judgement > HoW > CS > DS > Consecrate > Exorcism > Holy Wrath.

If you have 2pc T9 AND 2pc T10 equipped, your best resolution is: Judgement > DS > HoW > CS > Consecrate > Exorcism > Holy Wrath

If you have 4pc T10 equipped, your best clash resolution is: Judgement > DS > CS > HoW > Consecrate > Exorcism > Holy Wrath
Talents are pretty standard throughout, take all the ret talents i have then choose weather you want aura mastery for resistancy fights or divine sac for physicalish fights. Seals of the pure and divine strength are the only mandatorys not in the ret tree for dps.

Unfortunately, a lot of crafted items arent itemised well for paladins. Although it's obviously better than old old gear. hit(263 min/max/EXACTO) > strength >expertise(15-16 min + glyph of seal of vengeance) > crit > haste > arp.
Leather crafted gear tends to be better annoyingly but for the big cataclysm patch whenever it arrives, you'll be wanting plate

Um. Other than that. Don't stop pressing buttons. It'll be a while before you feel like your not being carried probably. But looking at your armory it won't be all that bad i guess. wrathful gear is pretty strong
Last edited by Vincenoir on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baranor

Post by baranor »

thanks vince :) ill see what i can do
Fatherjohn
Shogun

Post by Fatherjohn »

http://elitistjerks.com/rawr.php

Let's you know what gear gives you the best dps taking into account your current hit and expertise etc as well.