Battlefield: Bad Company 2

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

tomas

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Post by tomas »

Greentitch wrote:It's a pity that once in a lifetime awards such as the silver stars count towards the point total you see at the end of the match because getting really big scores is just a matter of luck. Sometimes you get a load of awards at the same time which are really not very relevant to the game you just played.
Just played a game where I got over 25,000 points :p (although my attempt at a screen shot didn't work) and included 2 Gold Badges (C4 and Saiga) and the badge for getting 5 gold stars :p

I was quite impressed with the number of times I saw sat on point 1, with C4 outside the building, they drove up to it, and I blew them up :p I think the most impressive part of the game though was when I spawned right next to one of their tanks in our area, and they had two guys following the tank. Quickly threw the C4 and blew it up, for my first I think tripple kill :p

Just as a tip for anyone who starts this, get some leveling as a Medic done, it's stupid the amount of points you can get as a Medic without really contributing to the battle. Once you can ress people, its easy to get over 1000 points in a bad game!
Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Post by Commando »

Speaking of C4, not sure if you've seen it (or if I've posted it) but there's a video on Youtube of a guy explaining how to take out buildings with C4. Apparently you can take out pretty much any building in the game with 3 or 4 C4 charges, provided they're positioned in the right places on the inside walls. It's pretty impressive to watch. Also quite impressive to see how the game physics work, as it really is a case of taking out the internal supporting walls rather than just dealing a specific amount of damage to the building as a whole.

Edit: Here it is.
Commando, Scytale, Leto, Yueh, Thufir, Chani