i42 - the Easter one!

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

i42 - the Easter one!

Post by Commando »

Just as one iSeries comes to an end, recruitment for the next one starts! i42 is on the 21st/22nd to the 25th April. Since that's Easter weekend, the Friday and Monday are both bank holidays which should make it even easier for (most of) you to arrange time off.

For the next four days the Early Early Bird prices apply as well - that's 30% off the regular price. Go go go!

I'm pretty sure that everyone who went to i41 really enjoyed it, I know I did. We even had a moderately successful first attempt at the Pub Quiz, with us reaching 9th place out of 19 teams - I reckon we can do much better next time, though. :)
Commando, Scytale, Leto, Yueh, Thufir, Chani
Septih
Rick Roller

Re: i42 - the Easter one!

Post by Septih »

maaayyybe
cronulus

Post by cronulus »

Force Vince to win the SC2 tournament!
Ben (Crozen - Froz - Cron - Croz - Gaaru - Madred)
Dave

Post by Dave »

We had too few members on our team. The winning teams were like 20-strong or something!

Anyway, I'd quite like to attend the next i-series, but unfortunately it's too early to say at the moment. But we shall see. ;D
Seigfried (tank/DPS), Kirilas (DPS), Beltain (healer/DPS), Ludinar (tank/DPS),
Suspicious (DPS), Artermis (in progress), Physio (in progress)
Orube

Post by Orube »

It'll mostly be a matter of can we afford it and do we or do we not want to go to Disneyland in February? :mrgreen:
I'd definitely like to go, but Easter is a very difficult time to get time off for me =(
P3mby

Post by P3mby »

Booked and paid... is the seat sorter up yet? *goes off to look* nope is the answer there then... oh well. I guess I should just be happy with my amazing bartering skills in getting me some iSeries loving for next year :)
OBEY THE TUBE!

It is never too late \o/
Dave

Post by Dave »

Orube wrote:It'll mostly be a matter of can we afford it and do we or do we not want to go to Disneyland in February? :mrgreen:
I'd definitely like to go, but Easter is a very difficult time to get time off for me =(
If we go outside the gates of Disneyland, close our eyes and pretend we're inside, we could easily afford both. But in the mean time we have some financial planning to do! We'll try and afford both, but as Dani said, it's not easy for her to get Easter off. I can just buy a crate of beer and offer it to the first of my colleagues to take my shifts off me (usually I need even less persuasion than that). But again, we'll see!
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Seppyland > Disneyland :|
Dave

Post by Dave »

How much are tickets? ;D
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

For you, £3, for your lady friend, £10
Korruptor

Post by Korruptor »

I passed my driving test the other week... Strange thinking back to my first i-series when I was just a wee tyke (LOL looking back at the photos, wee is the wrong word) and far from even thinking about driving.

Spose it'd be rude not too? I could also arrange the fetching of patrons along my journey from Lincoln.
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Can I call shotgun If I meet you near lincoln? :P
xpolsiv

Post by xpolsiv »

hmmms this iseries marlarkey is all new to me, explanations of what it is/what i have to do exactly please or more link me sumthin that explains it, also would i have 2 lug my pc 2 it?
Whats that coming over the hill?!
Is it a monster?!
is it a monster?!
Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

Post by Commando »

Imagine taking your PC to your friend's house, and all your other friends bringing theirs too, and playing loads of games together. Now imagine instead of your friend's house it was a huge building, and loads of other people and their friends came along as well. Now imagine that building has a 1 gigabit Internet connection. Now imagine that instead of going home at the end of the day you stay there for five days, and sleep in tents near the building (assuming you care about sleep). Now imagine the building has on-site catering and a bar and you can order food and drinks directly to your desk.

Now imagine there's loads of other things going on as well - hardware and software companies with stalls nearby where you can test and buy the newest computer gear and games. Announcements, demonstrations and beta tests of brand new games. Loads of competitions going on where you can win computer gear, silly stuff or even cash prizes. Loads of free stuff being handed out all over the place. A pub quiz. Old console games on a massive projector screen that 20 people can play at once. A giant energy drink can that doubles as a rodeo ride(!?). Five days with your friends where you don't care about work, school, what time it is or anything other than having fun.

That's iSeries. :)
Commando, Scytale, Leto, Yueh, Thufir, Chani
P3mby

Post by P3mby »

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/

1 times link for you Xpol. :D
OBEY THE TUBE!

It is never too late \o/