Something I aught to get out.

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Animma

Something I aught to get out.

Post by Animma »

I may be going overboard with the feelings stuff, but there's something I needed to get out regardless, how people respond to me personally is of little concern at this point. During my recent stages of depression I greatly hurt people with my general lack of thought on how other people are affected. In particular I hurt my best friend Dani a whole lot, and I hurt Dave a whole lot too. It took me almost dying and losing all of my friends to be able to see the effects I had on people. I'd do anything to take back the things I've said and done, and I really greatly miss my friends. I've spent time basically begging them to see it in their hearts to give me a fresh start and let me do things properly, though I do not at all blame them for not granting me that.

Regardless I still need to let people know that Dani and Dave were very close friends to me, and I've betrayed their trust and in my selfish anger I've said words against them. Ultimately I don't want them to be discredited by the horrible things I may have said to people. Dani was my closest friend in the world, and I've single handedly ruined it, but I don't want to cause any more harm than I have done already. People who have been so nice to me, and stood by me in tough times don't deserve that at all, sorry =(
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Re: Something I aught to get out.

Post by ash »

Sometimes its best to say things 1 to 1. No idea if they have ignored you in game (would hope not). But still takes some courage to post on a public forum about such things.

Peace out
Demonheart

Post by Demonheart »

After what happened to Yasu, you can't really blame Dani and Dave for being offended by your attempted suicide. They were really close to Yasu, as well, and had you succeeded... No one even wants to think about it, Jesus Christ. You have let us know you're sorry, and that'll do for now. What now follows is the need to heal your relationships with people, and that will take some time. Again, just remember you can talk to me and everyone else about anything!
Mr. President, get up or I will kill you right there.
In loving memory of Jack Bauer
Woolfgar

Post by Woolfgar »

After reading this I thought I best reply as it felt wrong to read and ignore

i've not been around for a long time and dont know alot of peoples realnames /alt name/ forum names etc so im not sure who this is in game (apologies)

I also dont really know what went on with dani & dave (and its none of my business) as I wasnt around when it happened

but like ash said, for someone to say something so personal on a public forum, and from my unbiased outside opinion as someone who's been in the guild awhile but somehow hasnt become close to many people (likely because i disappear alot) - this to me seems like a really heartfelt apology to close friends and you have my respect for that
"THEY'RE COMING TO GET YOU, BARBARA!"