Cataclysm Tailoring

Got World of Warcraft news? Seen something cool? Share it here.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

cronulus

Cataclysm Tailoring

Post by cronulus »

I reached 525 tailoring yesterday and bought the

Dreamless Belt recipe

So if you'd like I can craft it for you!

For those interested I am currently not using the Dreamcloth (weekly) cooldowns of
- Dream of Azshara (40 Embersilk cloth + 30 Valotile Water)
- Dream of Deepholm (40 Embersilk cloth + 30 Valotile Earth)
- Dream of Ragnaros(40 Embersilk cloth + 30 Valotile Fire)
- Dream of Skywall(40 Embersilk cloth + 30 Valotile Air)
because they're still to expensive for me or because I can't/won't make time farming for it!

Please realise the Dreamcloth is bop so if we're a dreamcloth short and I don't have any to lend you myself there's a chance you'll have to wait a while untill we get the cooldown again or I can trade you a chaos orb crafted one for the mats of a cooldowned one!
Ben (Crozen - Froz - Cron - Croz - Gaaru - Madred)
Roper

Re: Cataclysm Tailoring

Post by Roper »

Congrats! I'm finding it a complete sod to level!
Ropey - lvl80 Priest
Roopa - lvl80 Rogue
Darkropes - lvl70 Warlock
Ropair - lvl60 Retired Hunter
cronulus

Post by cronulus »

Besides farming around 80 cloth on dense mobs pack in the tol-barad area I didn't do any grinding. A lot of cloth dropped in heroic instances and Skykeh also gave tons of cloth a while ago! I did have to buy quite a bit of those Volatile Fires and Waters etc... 2 more points and I"ll have enchanting at 525 as well!

On topic: I would also like to note that you're free to temporarily sponsor the recipe for Flame-Ascended Pantaloons. You'll get the Dreamcloth refunded (the mats you gave me) afterwards since that will be the recipe I'll get (for myself) after making myself the belt!
Ben (Crozen - Froz - Cron - Croz - Gaaru - Madred)