Game Two [Mafia Win]

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Smuigh
Hunter and Priest Class Leader

Re: Game Two

Post by Smuigh »

Sneaky Mafioso casting the lynching vote on one of his own? I'm so dead if I'm wrong.
--- Smuigh ---
- Fayenia - Voen - Rhosyn - Zhaomian - Knuurv - Casurel - Eloza - Tydenn -
Titi

Post by Titi »

I havn't got a clue who atm so i follow the majority .

VOTE FatherJohn
Titi | Kiky | Cyrx | Bors | Beffy
Fatherjohn
Shogun

Post by Fatherjohn »

Ah well I guess that is it then. You'll see very soon that yet another villager has been lynched. Hopefully my death will cause you to realise that the mafia members are vecko, fragzero and titi and the serial killer smuigh. But I fear it is already too late.
Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

Post by Commando »

Well... I must say that given how wrong we've been so far, the enthusiasm of this lynching squad is a little surprising. While I agree that FatherJohn has been acting suspiciously, I can't say I find Smuigh's actions any less suspect. In fact, as FatherJohn says, Ash wasn't even much of a threat to him so why have him killed?

Personally my biggest suspicion is on Smuigh. Ash tried to have him lynched yesterday, albeit rather unsuccessfully. Okay, I admit it's not much to go on, but it's more than we have against FatherJohn, despite his enthusiasm for getting Brechnar lynched. But considering the decision has been made before I even got out of bed, my vote is irrelevant. Goodbye, FatherJohn. I hope we haven't made yet another mistake.
Commando, Scytale, Leto, Yueh, Thufir, Chani
Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Post by Greentitch »

Vote Count:
Fatherjohn [6] : Orube, Fragzero, Beckie, Smuigh, Vecko, Titi
Smuigh [1] : Fatherjohn

There are nine people alive, so five votes are needed to lynch somebody.

Full of anger for the deaths in the night and their own previous mistakes, the town point the finger at Fatherjohn.
"We can't be wrong again, you're gonna die!" someone shouts.
Fatherjohn accepts defeat and sighs in resignation as he is hanged.
Unfortunately, to your disbelief, there's simply nothing on him to suggest he was anything but another villager.

Fatherjohn, a Villager, was lynched on Day Three

It is now Night. Please send me your night actions.
Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Post by Greentitch »

This morning, you find the body of Beckie in the street. It appears she was shot while sneaking around at night. A quick search of the body reveals a receipt for donuts and a DVD of CSI.

Beckie, a Town Cop, was shot during Night Two.

It is now Day Four.
There are seven people alive, so four votes are needed to lynch somebody.
The deadline for your votes is 14:00 GMT, Tuesday 8th Feb. If there is no majority at this time, nobody will be lynched.

There are three mafia still alive. If you lynch someone who isn't Mafia today then they will win.
Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

Post by Commando »

Well that's less than ideal. We've lost the only person who could have told us for certain if someone was or was not Mafia, and at the worst possible time.

Okay, looking back through our discussions, Beckie only ever voted for two people. Once she voted for FatherJohn, obviously siding with the majority on a hunch as there's no way she'd have voted for him if she knew he was innocent. But twice she voted for Vecko.

I have to say I've had my suspicions about Vecko for a while now. He seems far too ready to jump in at the last moment and cast the final vote that gets someone lynched. Not only did he cast the final vote on Brechnar, he also cast the final vote on FatherJohn (Titi's vote was the 6th when only 5 were required, so Vecko's was actually the decider). Combine that with Beckie voting against him twice and I don't think there's much doubt about it.

There's only one other person in town who I think is definitely suspicious enough to be Mafia and that's Smuigh. I had my doubts about him before last night's vote and lynching and, knowing now that FatherJohn was indeed innocent, I'm even more convinced. Titi concerns me a little as well, but that's only a hunch, and obviously there's still the suspicion of FragZero. But I think the evidence against Vecko is more damning and more conclusive.

I know today is critical, and I'm ready to change my vote at a moment's notice if someone can convince me otherwise, but the choice seems pretty clear to me.

VOTE: Vecko
Shadowjester
Shaman Class (Cheer)Leader

Post by Shadowjester »

I'm not changing my mind...I want smuigh dead to clear my suspicions (mafia or villager I don't care :wink: )

VOTE: Smuigh
Rattlesnake - Elemental Shaman <3
Fizzed - Frost Death Knight <3
Titi

Post by Titi »

I keep wondering why we still havn't kill fragZero?
Like to see what happens if we stack some votes on him.
I agree with commando if we look closer at vecko's voting that he doesn't hesitate putting the last vote on someone.

VOTE: FragZero
Titi

Post by Titi »

Greentitch wrote: Vote Count:
FragZero [6] : Smuigh, Vecko, Fatherjohn, Commando, Seppy, Brechnar
Seppy [3] : Shadowjester, Ash, Titi
Fatherjohn [2] : Orube, Beckie
Ash [1] : FragZero
Theory:
Frag(Maffioso) votes:
-> villager Ash(switched to seppy)
-> villager Father
-> villager Brench
-> villager Seppy
-> not sure Vecko,Smuigh,Commando (1 of these is a serial-killer in my eyes)

not making the kill:
-> villager Beckie.
-> Shadow
-> Orube

Lets say 1 of the maffia cast a vote on Frag then:
Shadow Or Orube -> maffioso
Else
Shadow AND Orube are maffioso
But this is only if fragZero turns out to be maffioso!

So atm my suspects are Frag,Shadow,Orube
FragZero

Post by FragZero »

I'll be honest, my 2 prime suspects => Vecko and Titti

Vecko keeps voting last (or damn near anyway) and as Ian already said, Beckie voted on him twice! Titti has been doing some crazy stuff, voting on random ppl, following the masses.... or was this all a part of an elaborate strategy to get as many innocent ppl killed!

I do wonder who the last mafiosi is! Jesse has been really quite or is Ian messing with our/my mind(s)...
Warrior => Stainomo
Druid => Kokopelli
Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

Post by Commando »

Actually, Titi has a good point about the serial killer. Voting last and getting people lynched is definitely more a serial killer tactic than a Mafia tactic... And as dangerous as a serial killer might be, we can't lynch one because that means the Mafia have a majority... In other words, if Vecko is the serial killer, and I think he almost certainly is, we cannot lynch him.

I'm going to switch to my second option as we can't risk killing the serial killer, despite how dangerous they are.

UNVOTE. VOTE: Smuigh
Titi

Post by Titi »

Commando wrote:Actually, Titi has a good point about the serial killer. Voting last and getting people lynched is definitely more a serial killer tactic than a Mafia tactic... And as dangerous as a serial killer might be, we can't lynch one because that means the Mafia have a majority... In other words, if Vecko is the serial killer, and I think he almost certainly is, we cannot lynch him.

I'm going to switch to my second option as we can't risk killing the serial killer, despite how dangerous they are.

UNVOTE. VOTE: Smuigh
Huge risk if if you are a villager and smuigh is not in the maffia. mmmm
Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

Post by Commando »

Titi wrote:Huge risk if if you are a villager and smuigh is not in the maffia. mmmm
Voting for anyone is a risk today - I could easily say the same thing about you voting for Frag, but I have my doubts about him as well so I certainly won't question it.

I've been suspicious of Smuigh for a long time now and nothing he's done has made me doubt that suspicion in the slightest. And the more time goes by without a sudden rush of votes against him, the more sure I am that he's part of the Mafia.
Vecko

Post by Vecko »

Wait what?

So I went from being a member of the mafia to being the serial killer :S The only reason that I made those
final votes is just because I'm impatient and was really eager to find out whether we finally got it right.
I'm pretty sure I would stay as low profile as possibe when I was the serial killer and specially won't go
make final votes. Same goes for mafia peeps for that matter.

Also I've come to a painful conclusion. 1 vote from a villager is enough to kill off another innoncent villager.
So I'm very reluctant to give my vote for anyone at this point.