Game Three [Russian Mafia Win]

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Re: Game Three [Russian Mafia Win]

Post by ash »

I guessed from the start that there were two teams of mafia, just because the PM said 'Russian' mafiosa :D

...but all the people I was expecting to be the other mafia, were in fact role blockers xD

I'm curious about commuters - If a commuter kills in a night, surely they are counted as being 'in town' thus can be killed as well?

*shrug*
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

Well if it wasnt for Kryten and Ropey in this game we should of easily won after correctly identifying the mafia with our first 3 night kills (which we get no credit for). But instead it didnt just slow the game down it completely changed it and made it about luck (Ropey didnt keep to the same target each night). And its not like I got votes in the day when we could put our case forward for being innocent. And in the last game I got roleblocked twice and then killed on the third night so I could never use my night ability. I still disagree with the mafia stacking anyway.

And yes ash Commuters can be killed at night if they are performing a night action. Which did suprise me when I saw you left titi in town so much to do the killing. And I think my pm said it was mafia vs Mafia? And thats why I went about trying to wipe them out..
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie
Vecko

Post by Vecko »

Beckie wrote:Which did suprise me when I saw you left titi in town so much to do the killing.
Well Ash died rather quick (Silly Ash for not checking the closet when he went to sleep that night :P )
We randomly decided I would pm Green the second kill -On that matter, what would have happened when Ash would have pm Green? Would he have been killed before he could execute his kill?

You started to vote on me after that night so we figured if your mafia had a role blocker chances were high I would get blocked. Hence why Titi did the killing from that point on.
Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Post by Greentitch »

All kills happen at the same time. So if A kills B and B kills C, then both B and C die.
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

Well I started to vote for you because although someone suggested Kryten blocked Brech on night1 we did think there was a possibility you might be a commuter so we didnt want to waste another night shot on you. But the votes never really caught on (I probably didnt try very hard to convince people). But by that point there wasnt enough day time action (and your mafia consisted of half the active population :P). Infact the whole game was very weak on day time action. And being a roleblocker mafia would be OP :P

Ash died because he was being very over the top in self preservation that it looked suspicious, like he had something to loose by being killed early in the game like happened in the previous ones.
We tried to kill you because on day 1 when Kryten was 1 vote away you were online and refusing to vote for him, when in previous games your behaviour was very different. Titi also made himself look suspicious, but that had been picked up by the masses so we wanted to leave him to be lynched by the town (as long as theres someone more suspicious then us we should be safeish). But then the town forgot about him :< By the time it came to the last night I theorised about all the posibilties (using my assumption about only 1 of your mafia left) and decided that it shouldnt matter if we didnt kill a mafia but that would of meant another day period and possibly another night. And I thought that as we had 1 special and 1 normal that you would have 1 special and 1 normal and mafia roleblockers existed so it could still be Ropey - although my judgment may have been clouded by an absolute hatred of roleblockers.
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie