Game Three [Russian Mafia Win]

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Re: Game Three

Post by Greentitch »

Just so people know; certain people who have not participated in this game will not be welcome for the next one. I totally agree that those who are simply not posting are ruining the game for others. It's especially annoying that I've seen those people log onto the forums without posting. If we actually get another game going I'll be ensuring that the people playing are posting at least daily.
Greentitch

Post by Greentitch »

Vote Count:
FragZero [3] : Beckie, Vecko, Titi

There are eight people alive, so five votes are needed to lynch someone.
The deadline for votes is Wednesday, Feb 16 at 12:00 GMT. If no majority is reached by then, nobody will be lynched.
Roper

Post by Roper »

Yep totally agree with what everyone is saying, the game isnt really working at the moment with so many people not participating.

Vote - Fragzero
Ropey - lvl80 Priest
Roopa - lvl80 Rogue
Darkropes - lvl70 Warlock
Ropair - lvl60 Retired Hunter
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

Can I suggest that games that end due to the day expiring where no1 gets lynched we instead lynch someone who hasnt placed a vote / no posts if multiple who havent voted. So in this game on Day1 Ash didnt vote. Day2 went quickly with a lynching so that was fine. Day3 Frag didnt vote (this day lasted like 3 days as well! and had plenty of intresting revelations). And on day4 there are still no posts from FJ Jesse and Frag 2 hours before the deadline..

Day1 could of ended if Ash decided to place the final vote on Kryten and Day3 would of ended if Frag decided to place the final vote on FJ. I understand deadlock of contributing parties where we cant decide but waiting around hoping one of the people who havent voted will vote is annoying.

Oh and
Frags Members info wrote:Last visited: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:07 pm
FJ Members info wrote:Last visited: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:05 am
Jesses Members info wrote:Last visited: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 pm
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie
Greentitch

Post by Greentitch »

Beckie wrote:Can I suggest that games that end due to the day expiring where no1 gets lynched we instead lynch someone who hasnt placed a vote / no posts if multiple who havent voted. So in this game on Day1 Ash didnt vote. Day2 went quickly with a lynching so that was fine. Day3 Frag didnt vote (this day lasted like 3 days as well! and had plenty of intresting revelations). And on day4 there are still no posts from FJ Jesse and Frag 2 hours before the deadline..
I'm looking at ways to fix this in the next game. There's a sign-up thread for it if you want to discuss this. Let's keep it out of this game thread though.
Titi

Post by Titi »

Like Green suggests you need to post , defend your vote ,defend your not voting or discus theories made by others. Always something to react to.

If there's 2 Mafia it seems impossible to get 1 lynched if people who are not participating are villagers even if they are not we need to get all villagers on 1 suspect.
Atm i think there are 2 Mafia looking at the voting, although only one kill past night.
Titi | Kiky | Cyrx | Bors | Beffy
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

Oh goodie another day with no lynching..
Greentitch

Post by Greentitch »

Personally I think this game has rather ground to a halt. Do the people who are currently active wish to call it a day and stop this game? That means we can get another game going before the weekend.
Fatherjohn
Shogun

Post by Fatherjohn »

Personally I've screwed around and wasted all my phones internet usage for the month and can't really take part apart from the weekends atm. Really don't mind if we just finish up now
Vecko

Post by Vecko »

I'm ok with finishing this game aswell.
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

Id kinda like to continue.. do you have enough people to start the next game yet anyway? Although I guess only dunc knows if the awol people are the signicant players in terms of roles.

I wouldnt want you to force the other into continuing when they dont want to though.
Greentitch

Post by Greentitch »

OK then, I'm happy to continue. Just wanted to check that at least some people did.

Vote Count:
FragZero [4] : Beckie, Vecko, Titi, Roper

There are eight people alive, so five votes are needed to lynch someone.
No majority was reached so nobody will be lynched.

News just in:
In a freak accident involving a lemon, a chicken and some fridge magnets, both FragZero and Shadowjester were killed. We do not have any more details at the moment.

FragZero, a Villager, was killed in strange circumstances.
Shadowjester, a Villager, was killed in strange circumstances.

It is now Night Four. Please send me your night actions
Greentitch

Post by Greentitch »

I've got a new plan that will hopefully make this game end a little sooner. See the post above which I have updated. It's night time, please send me your night actions.
Greentitch

Post by Greentitch »

Mafia Killings Continue - Two more victims were found shot to death this morning. The first was a notorious Italian Mafioso named Brechnar. The second was Roper, a local busybody.

Brechnar, an Italian Mafia Goon, was shot during Night Four.
Roper, a Town Roleblocker, was shot during Night Four.

News Just In!
We've just received news that in a vicious shoot-out, one of the local Mafia factions made themselves known and gunned down all opposition. An unknown source said, "Russian Mafia Win"

Beckie, an Italian Mafia Godfather (godmother?), was killed in the end game.
Fatherjohn, a One-Shot Vigilante, was killed in the end game.

Vecko, a Russian Mafia Goon, and Titi, a Russian Mafia Commuter, survived. Along with Ash they win!

Well it's over. Congratulations to the winners. I think it had a lot of promise and some interesting theories. A pity that it ended this way but hopefully we can learn from this and make the next game a lot more fun for everyone.
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

There was 5 mafia?!

:<

Actions list please!

Mafia commuters? oO

We already tried to kill both Vecko and Titi!