Mafia 5 Game [Town Win]

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Kryten

Re: Mafia 5 Game

Post by Kryten »

Titi wrote:You do realize that's about the same for me, only i have a vote on Roper on day 1. Where i couldn't possibly now that he was a villager.
*confused*
O'rly?
Titi wrote:Vote: Vecko
Titi wrote:UNVOTE VOTE: ROPER
Titi wrote:Vote Raeneid
Titi wrote:Vote Orube
Titi wrote:Vote Brechnar
Now you're voting for me. Whereas I have only voted for 3 people other than you, 2 of which were mafia.
Kryten/Rimmer/Red Dwarf fanatic now forum lurker
Raeneid

Post by Raeneid »

Right 5 players left, 1 Mafia. Despite Kap being ridiculously suspicious it is unlikely that he is a Mafia player because Brech voted for him on day 2 to try and direct people away from Orube. Kryten is unlikely a Mafia player because he lead accusations on Orube on the first two days, it would make no sense for a Mafia player to do so. Smuigh has been pretty quiet this game so it is difficult to know where he stands, but it is noteworthy that he has not voted for either Orube or Brech. Titi has been raising a lot of eyebrows by not posting big calculative analysis, and his voting does not do any favours for him either since he switched early to a villager on day 1 and switched late to a Mafia on day 2. He also seems to be reacting pretty suspiciously today.

VOTE: Titi
Kryten

Post by Kryten »

Greentitch wrote:Vote Count:
Orube [4] : Kryten, Septih, Beckie, Raeneid
Raeneid [4] : Smuigh, Vecko, Orube, Titi
Kapoentje [2] : Commando, Brechnar
Greentitch wrote:Vote Count:
Orube [6] : Kryten, Septih, Beckie, Raeneid, Kapoentje, Titi
Raeneid [3] : Smuigh, Vecko, Orube
Kapoentje [2] : Commando, Brechnar
At the moment I think it's either Smuigh, Titi or Raeneid. Don't see why Orube would vote 3rd on another mafia member when there's votes stacked on her. Titi switched votes to kill Orube as the last vote. Smuigh never voted for Orube and was on the same target. Now he is agreeing with me and voting for Titi. Call me crazy but

VOTE. Smuigh
Kryten

Post by Kryten »

Actually I think I'm trying to read into this too much. It is a bit of a crazy idea, pretty sure it's a 50:50 at this point. Can only afford 2 lynchings so as long as it's 1 of Titi and Smoo it won't matter. Just in case any last thoughts from anyone else?
Raeneid

Post by Raeneid »

Well I am pretty sure that if Titi is not the Mafia player then it has to be Smuigh. But if I switch votes to Smuigh now and it turns out he is innocent then I look suspicious on the last day and Titi wins! I will wait till everyone has voted.
Kryten

Post by Kryten »

Raeneid wrote:Well I am pretty sure that if Titi is not the Mafia player then it has to be Smuigh. But if I switch votes to Smuigh now and it turns out he is innocent then I look suspicious on the last day and Titi wins! I will wait till everyone has voted.
I'm very close to changing my vote to Titi but that would finish him off. Would like to hear from Smoo and Kap before that. Therefore not going to change my vote until they do.
Kapoentje
Death Knight Class Leader

Post by Kapoentje »

Kryten, twould appear you missed my wall at the end of page 9 :'(
Oldmanmccain, Kapoentje, Barkspawn, Turboturbo.
Chicken isn't vegan?
Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Post by Greentitch »

Vote Count:
Titi [2] : Smuigh, Raeneid
Kryten [1] : Titi
Smuigh [1] : Kryten

There are five people alive, so three votes are needed to lynch someone.
The deadline for votes is Thursday, Mar 3 at 14:00 GMT. If no majority is reached by then, nobody will be lynched.
Kryten

Post by Kryten »

Kapoentje wrote:Kryten, twould appear you missed my wall at the end of page 9 :'(
I didn't. Just wanted to know if you had anything more to say after my crazy scenario. Also you haven't voted yet either so wasn't sure if you were still thinking
Kapoentje
Death Knight Class Leader

Post by Kapoentje »

Leaning very much towards Titi, only reason I haven't send him to the gallows yet is to allow him to retort. Your crazy scenario does nothing in regards to my suspicion of Titi.
Oldmanmccain, Kapoentje, Barkspawn, Turboturbo.
Chicken isn't vegan?
Smuigh
Hunter and Priest Class Leader

Post by Smuigh »

I'm not sure how much using real life commitments to defend myself is allowed. But for both the mafia lynches I was afk. If I wasn't then I probably would have moved to orube after reading some people's reasonings. And for the second, I believe that trusting someone who claims to be a cop is the best choice as they're pretty much digging their own grave if they're found out to be lieing.

I'm just a poor villager.
--- Smuigh ---
- Fayenia - Voen - Rhosyn - Zhaomian - Knuurv - Casurel - Eloza - Tydenn -
Titi

Post by Titi »

Kryten wrote:
Titi wrote:You do realize that's about the same for me, only i have a vote on Roper on day 1. Where i couldn't possibly now that he was a villager.
*confused*
O'rly?
Titi wrote:Vote: Vecko
Titi wrote:UNVOTE VOTE: ROPER
Titi wrote:Vote Raeneid
Titi wrote:Vote Orube
Titi wrote:Vote Brechnar
Now you're voting for me. Whereas I have only voted for 3 people other than you, 2 of which were mafia.
Hah this is ridiculous you have been voting for others to.
Smuigh [1] : Kryten

I was just looking at the end of day votes, i guessed you did to.
All these theories are fine if there is a godfather. And we can't now for sure even if commando was still alive.
I'm just trying to defend myself and the only decent fact to me is that i was acting different then last game.
The rest is just speculations that could be made for others to

Well can only make you choose between me and smuigh so.

UNVOTE VOTE smuigh
Titi | Kiky | Cyrx | Bors | Beffy
Titi

Post by Titi »

Kapoentje wrote:*puts on glasses*
Titi wrote:Kap you making this vote based on? Or is it just to save yourself?

Well atm nobody sticks out for me.
Let's find out if Orube is in the mafia.
Your response to my vote for Orube has been bugging me for a while. First you ask for my reason behind my vote (It couldn't be saving myself, as the votes were 4-4-2 with me being the only one not having voted), and then you just seem to say w/e & kill her off.
So my question is, if a reason or grounds for suspicion & the clarification of it is important to you, why didn't you elaborate on your vote?

As for your latest vote

Smuigh and Vecko dodged all suspicions until now just by keeping a low profile.
I think we could be a chance that 1 of them is mafia (assumed there's a godfather).

Assuming there's no godfather makes one of the 4 people not investigated 1 mafia.(kap,raeneid,smuigh,kryten)
I see smuigh turning up 2 times. So for now:
There seems to be a little discontinuity that's bugging me.You start off by saying you find Smuigh & Vecko suspicious due to the low profile, and that in the case of a godfather, either one could be mafia. Fair enough. When dealing with the 'no godfather' situation however, you seem to abandon your initially given suspicions & treat all suspects the same. Then you proceed to vote on Smuigh, because his name turned up twice, not because you were suspicious of his low profile (the apparent reason why you didn't consider anyone else as suspect for mafia in the scenario of 'godfather present').

So I'm wondering, why is there that shift in your reasoning?

*glasses off*
At that point Raeneid and Orube where both suspicious in my eyes. Haven't got any other explinationfor my vote switch.
I just asked your opinion to get a better view of you, just wanted some reaction :).

Well vecko could be mafia if there was a godfather.
In my opinion that's a decent vote:
Godfather or not? Smuigh can be mafia.
Titi

Post by Titi »

bah my English:

2. Vecko could only be mafia if there was a godfather
Kryten

Post by Kryten »