Moderator Thread

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Moderator Thread

Post by Greentitch »

As I'm sure there are some of you who would like to run a game because you have an awesome idea or just want to try being god then I'm making this thread for people to register their interest. I'm not giving up on running games and I'll probably run at least every other game, but if you'd like to give it a try then say so. I'm happy to give advice on what I've discovered so far and I have a Google Spreadsheet that makes the process pretty simple (I think Beckie has an Excel sheet to do the same thing).
You can also use this thread to discuss ideas for games and what you'd like to see in terms of roles and set ups.
Septih
Rick Roller

Re: Moderator Thread

Post by Septih »

I'd be up for trying some experimental form of game - though I have no idea what it would be like yet. Put me down for a future one :P
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

It is really intresting to be able to just watch knowing whos who and I would recomend it. And would certainly like to do it again in the future, rotating it means none of us get stuck with the admin every time.

My excel spreadsheet collates the votes and creates the summaries automatically. It also has formulas to assign roles using a unique random number generator. It really needs a automatic PM generator as that was a little time consuming. It will keep getting developed but I have a feeling duncs might be a little better then mine, but happy to share (although id prob need a bit of notice for a how2 guide).

N.B. I am not going to be around next week.
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie
Titi

Post by Titi »

i would like to try
Titi | Kiky | Cyrx | Bors | Beffy