warlock application[A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

soulkeeper

warlock application[A]

Post by soulkeeper »

About us: Well i know CTsamurai from yriam he is RL friend of mine and he told me about the guild and the friendly attidute that you guys have those 2 are the main reasons that i want to join you.

About me: well i studing Animal production witch is a kind of a vest for animals tha product(meat.milk,wool etc) i am 24 years old i like gaming,clubing,"sociating"women..and spending time with my friends...other things that u must know about me is that i like practical jokes..and i want to make fun when i want to meet somebody cause i belive fun is the best way to unlock a person..

About your character

Name:Soulkeeper
Level:85
Class:warlock
Spec:Affliction as main/destro as secondary
i have been a warlock since i cant even remeber the first day of WOW i think i started that class and as they say when u roll a lock u can never go back:P i really enjoy range DPS classes but i feel that a warlock is better cause he can dps multiple targets at the same time and he does dmg even when the character is dead or up in the air from the green shit on the floor that didnt see or heared the Raidleader screaming at ventrilo TAKE care the green shit or else caboom!!!.
i have many alts but 1 85 paladin that he is on another server...

<Fill in this space with why you enjoy playing your character, what choices you made regarding spec, etc.>
i Enjoy Raiding and OFC pvping so i keep 2 spect 1 for PVE and one for pvp...but when the raid need demonology spect or even destro pve..i change the pvp spect to what ever is needed for that moment..I choose to play affliction cause affliction spect has more dps than the others and u can hit multiple targets at the same time plus that affliction/demo spect is the WARLOCK spect (lore based) well destro is funny but it has an easy rotation but it is boring...and i mean if i want to shoot fires i would role a mage:P but as i said if the guild or the encounter need a destro spect i can change.I am familiar with all 3 spects.

Final thoughts: i hope the next patch will not be nerf for warlocks i dont care for other classes(especialy rogues/dk) ofc im kidding:P anyway i hope to join your ranks and have a spot for a raid cause i have stoped wow for 3 months and i started again 2 weeks ago..so i am bit rusty at raiding but i hope my experience with raiding helps me to get back in track..

i hope we will talk inside the game...until then Goodbye!
Last edited by soulkeeper on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yriam

Re: warlock application

Post by Yriam »

you are a worm!!!! :P its a nickname.... he is the magmaw on wow and very good player :) he is my best friend too and the oldest rl friend on wow :) I bet for him! :D
Vincenoir
Priest and Warlock Class Leader

Re: warlock application

Post by Vincenoir »

Hey i talked to soulkeeper and approved the app, good luck.

Accepted