Biting the bullet.. Charlox ( 70 holy priest )

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Chambers

Biting the bullet.. Charlox ( 70 holy priest )

Post by Chambers »

Ok basically here i go :)
For those of you that don't know me:
Well basically CTSamurai was the second guild i was ever in.. All my irl friends( who played on this server ) joined and had some disagreements with some people in it, all of them left and a week or two later i applied for another guild because i felt like i wasn't "wanted" in CTS.. but actually after being in some other guilds, ive realised that in actual fact it was "me" who wasn't applying myself enough.. but as per i jumped the gun and on the application, i
posted up some stuff which i rather infact regret and was.. well to be honest, alot of lies. Some of you may not have forgiven me, but personally i give
people a second chance.. maybe you's will do the same ^^. Its understandable that alot of people might be pissed at me still and i accept that but ive

decided to take the bull by the horns and give it one last go.

Section 1 - About Yourself

1. Real name: Kieran Chambers
2. Age: 16
3. Location: Airdrie, Scotland

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: Well i was in the guild before and theres alot of really nice people to raid with, also the people reading the raids know what there talking about which is always good for tactics im not so sure with, people i can listen to. This time hopefully ile give myself a shake and apply myself more to raids.If i don't get accepted then im moving server with some friends i think so its my last chance to get into a decent guild before we make a decision about if we are moving or not.
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them: I have alot of friends in the guild, i don't want to make a list just incase i miss anyone out and then they eat my babies :<.
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: was in cts as you know, was in a guild called Inspired, guild leader left and then everyone followed him.. then i join Hellfrost and a couple of days after everyone left and it was announced that they weren't raiding untill after the new expansion..
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply linked at the top of this page and the Brief Guide to Ranks and Raiding on the Join CTSamurai forum?: Sure have.

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: Pretending to Rp with some friends, raiding and doing some instances. Also i love healing xD ironically.
9. How often do you play?:
10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?: If i had to give myself a mark out of 10.. i would give myself a 7 because i haven't yet did all of the bosses in the game, infact ive not done much more than what i did when i was here before.
11. What is your biggest weakness as a player? Hmm my biggest weakness as a player would be im kind of gullable when people give me the old puppy eyes and usually gets me into trouble.
12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: I like "The Two Ronnies" "only fools and horses" ( old comedy ), I like Martial
arts. i like going out with friends, having a laugh and overall a good time.

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375? yees
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2? yees
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid? yees
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will
be useful
)?
I will monday,saturday and sunday but i have training on Thursday and Friday.

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name: Charlox
2. Race: Night Elf
3. Class: Priest
4. Level: 70
5. Build type: 20/41 ( CoH )
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: I like the Circle of Healing spec because its a low mana aoe buff to a certain group and i find it very usefull in all raids, especially when we are grouped up.
7. List your attunements / heroic keys:
All heroic keys
Everywhere as attunements were removed =D

8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well:

If the armory isn't working, simply add your name to the end of: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Charlox

Section 3 - Other Characters (please repeat this section for each character not applying for membership)
1. Character: Chambers
2. Class,Rogue Level:70
3. Guild: None
4. Reason for not applying: i only farm on him at the moment.