Kaiou's application (Paladin, 80)[A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Yasu

Kaiou's application (Paladin, 80)[A]

Post by Yasu »

About you

Len

<Fill in this space with something about yourself>
Ohai tharr. I'm Len and I am.. Dutch surprising, yes yes. (: I study Network Administration (MBO4 fyi).. and I like to have FUN in WoW with my free time. Unfortunately this was not and is not the case in my current guild on Wildhammer-EU. Indeed, I intend to server transfer if I get accepted. ^^

Apart from playing WoW I like to watch movies (Action/Comedy) and I also enjoy watching anime every now and again. Music? yes please. I like almost every type of music excluding Rap, R&B, Classic and Dutch singing. ;p

About us

<Fill in this space with why you want to join CTS, who you know here, etc.>
Basically 2 people I knew on WH (Danders and Tessa/Suzumiya) transferred to this server and from what I heard from Dan this guild is fun and good, adding to that; your raiding style really appeals to me. I'm looking to find back the fun part of WoW and I have good hope this guild can help me with that. ^^

About your character

Name:
Kaiou

Level:
80 !

Class:
Paladin

Spec:
Retribution/Protection

<Fill in this space with why you enjoy playing your character, what choices you made regarding spec, etc.>
I can make myself invulnerable for 12 seconds... What else do I need ?! .. Anyway, ARMORY - Currently I'm Prot/Holy... but I've grown tired of healing lately (Been healing on a Holy Paladin first, then rerolled Holy Priest for my current guild). Hence I intend to reroll DPS/Protection. Both gearsets are pretty decent, although I'm still putting some more work in my Retribution one, as it's lacking on a few fronts =( My spec choices..

DPS: just the best spec currently out for a retri dps, no surprises there (:
Prot: Decided to take some extra points in Retribution for more damage (and TPS), nothing too exciting, really ^^

basically have experience in every instance/bossfight currently out in wotlk btw, if it matters. Just thought I'd throw it in there somewhere.. D:

Final thoughts

Roses are red,
violets are blue

When you suck at poems,
What can you do?!

/hide :oops:
Juan

Re: Kaiou's application (Paladin, 80)

Post by Juan »

SO MANY POEMS!!

And none of them about me. :(
Orube

Post by Orube »

Suzy, you have Dutch friends? Awesome \o/

Is your priest coming over to this server too, or are you only bringing your paladin? We sure seem to get a lot of paladin applications >.>
Yasu

Post by Yasu »

Orube wrote:Suzy, you have Dutch friends? Awesome \o/

Is your priest coming over to this server too, or are you only bringing your paladin? We sure seem to get a lot of paladin applications >.>
Yeah but none of them as kawaii as a dw0rf, I bet! :mrgreen:

Mhm, I could transfer the Priest, but as I said, I'm pretty bored of healing, adding to that I only have the cash to afford 1 transfer atm, heh ^^" (and trust me you don't want to see her DPS gear, basically healing gear with 1-2 +hit items :P).
Yasu, Yaeria, Quendi, Ports, Bearlylegal, Daedryn (CTS) Yukimura, Raene, Akiyama(Chancres) - Neptulon
Tayaka - Wildhammer
Peterr

Post by Peterr »

More Dutch people!!

Suzi

Post by Suzi »

Hah, friend! He wishes! I've already more than filled my dutch friend quota out of the rest of CTS. It's OVER between you and me kaiou!

Also, if you come across, I suggest changing your name and never telling paddy who you are. I think he still has some deep rooted hatred of you after you took deaths bite off him while he was busy ragequitting SOS. Who knows what he'll do if you show up here.

Anyhoo, good luck with your app and suchlike. And try and poach a few more ex SOS if you can before you leave, if you do. Like dikharzorz or someone, do you still speak to him? Oooh and say hello to souljahxx for me!

Edit: wooah.. who doesnt take persuit of justice in a prot spec. You need a slap, bro
Danders

Post by Danders »

Hey Kai, playing the pally eh? :P
How could you miss out the Jim silly Kai....
Well good luck with the app.
Yasu

Post by Yasu »

Danders wrote:Hey Kai, playing the pally eh? :P
How could you miss out the Jim silly Kai....
Well good luck with the app.
Well how about you never told me he was playing on Neptulon? :P I wouldn't have forgotten if I'd known. Jizm teh best Resto shammy <3 lol :) Old name jokes still apply!
Suzi wrote:Hah, friend! He wishes! I've already more than filled my dutch friend quota out of the rest of CTS. It's OVER between you and me kaiou!

Also, if you come across, I suggest changing your name and never telling paddy who you are. I think he still has some deep rooted hatred of you after you took deaths bite off him while he was busy ragequitting SOS. Who knows what he'll do if you show up here.

Anyhoo, good luck with your app and suchlike. And try and poach a few more ex SOS if you can before you leave, if you do. Like dikharzorz or someone, do you still speak to him? Oooh and say hello to souljahxx for me!

Edit: wooah.. who doesnt take persuit of justice in a prot spec. You need a slap, bro
Well he can have it back if he wants! :P I've already considered changing names, as Kaiou got a little old. Just need to find some kawaii anime name. But not much looks kawaii on a d0rf =(

I'll try to greet Souljah for you, but I think he migrated to Silvermoon (am I saying that correctly? I'm not sure lol). Dikharzorz is playing on some weirdo server with Esance I think o.O Dikkop(Dikharzorz's bro) is still on WH tho, in my guild even. Ninja'd him, har har. Solideath quit WoW (Again) - He'll be back :p Pff, whose left. Rusty memory = pretty rustyy..

Also, no Pursuit of Justice, meh.. I like to show my bad side every once in a while(read: not pursue justice), and in the HCs I run atm, I don't really need pursuit. I haven't missed it, anyway. :)

Thanks for the wishes! :3
Yasu, Yaeria, Quendi, Ports, Bearlylegal, Daedryn (CTS) Yukimura, Raene, Akiyama(Chancres) - Neptulon
Tayaka - Wildhammer
Suzi

Post by Suzi »

Use 'Kawaii' in a sentance again and you die! You are not thirteen years old, you are not a girl, and you are not japaneese! Grrr! You spend a few months away from me and this is what you become! You disappoint me, students!

How come you're moving anyway? You're app was totally long so I never read it if you said in there. You missing dan too much already?
Yasu

Post by Yasu »

Suzi wrote:Use 'Kawaii' in a sentance again and you die! You are not thirteen years old, you are not a girl, and you are not japaneese! Grrr! You spend a few months away from me and this is what you become! You disappoint me, students!

How come you're moving anyway? You're app was totally long so I never read it if you said in there. You missing dan too much already?
It's not fun when people don't sign up for raids (~40 raiders, 27 signs was the most I've seen).
It's less fun when people only sign up for ToC. (27 signs for ToC and at least 10 less for Ulduar mmm..)
It's even less fun when half the people are NOT PREPARED(Quote Illidan)..

I was an officer for a while and tried to do something about it, but it just wouldn't work on them for some reason. That's also why CT's raiding system appeals to me - you're not required to attend x raids a week, so you only sign when you feel like it, basically. Which should form a more motivated team(theoretically). Anyway after I told my GM I was probably leaving WH he promptly demoted me to social and kicked all my bootiful little alts. (I actually use up 10/10 spots with a lvl 64 mage being the lowest :P).. Him demoting me + the semi-hate campaign he started after that pretty much closed the deal for me, lol. (Telling guild I felt too good for them etc, never said such a thing, though.)

Another long post.. and at 7:21 UK time.. I must be mad. Off to work I go.. =(

PS: Use "you're" (=you are) again where you should just use "you", and I'll Kawaii you again. + I need more good animes kthx :P But no slice of life, I tried watching Lucky Star and I'm just ~_~ behind my monitor. (Guess I should take that back :P), Strawberry Panic wasn't too bad but I havent finished it yet.. I just recall you recommended Noir to me.. maybe I should get that.

P-PS: (Other PS was getting too long); if this realm's any good Tupence might transfer a character here!
Tayaka - Wildhammer
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Post by ash »

anime nerf inc.
Vincenoir
Priest and Warlock Class Leader

Post by Vincenoir »

Hey Kaiou.
I should be on this evening, if you could create a lvl 1 on the server we can have a chat about the app
I'm usually on Wraithus but you might find me on Vincenoir, Staplemaid or Tenties.
Catch you later
wvdveer

Post by wvdveer »

Vincenoir wrote:Hey Kaiou.
I should be on this evening, if you could create a lvl 1 on the server we can have a chat about the app
I'm usually on Wraithus but you might find me on Vincenoir, Staplemaid or Titties.
Catch you later
I read it like that! :shock:

I say invite him just to annoy Suzy with annoying anime nicknames. ;)
Yasu

Post by Yasu »

wvdveer wrote:
Vincenoir wrote:Hey Kaiou.
I'm usually on Wraithus but you might find me on Vincenoir, Staplemaid or Titties.
Catch you later
I read it like that! :shock:
Lol.. a dirty mind is a joy forever. :)

I'm online right now btw, realise it's a bit early, and saw you weren't around yet. Will be back later =)
Tayaka - Wildhammer
Vincenoir
Priest and Warlock Class Leader

Post by Vincenoir »

Yes, that name was designed to mislead the eyes >>.
Tenticles! it's because of the tenticles right?!

Good luck on your transfer. Accepted