Mion (Arms/Fury Warr) (A)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Danders

Mion (Arms/Fury Warr) (A)

Post by Danders »

About you

At this moment in time in working kinda part time at the local Sainsbury's and doing a night class in Japanese (Yes I know Japanophile etc Shh :P ).
I like to relax by playing PC games, abit of 360 here and there, watching some anime, going airsoft (if and when I get time off work) and just generally doing nothing constructive.

About us
Used to raid with Jizm + Hanyu back on Wildhammer with our bit guild we had, after that fell though I pretty much gave in on 24/7 raiding as its just too much hassle and with work + night class its just a pain, I transfered onto Neptulon so I could still hang around with Jizm + Hanyu and after they hassled me for a while I decided I'd make an app here.

CTSamurai ticks all the right boxes: Nice social atmosphere, No raid or die attitude, friends here already, I can go to work without people wondering why I wasnt on dpsing.
Just sounds like the right place to be if your me.

About your character

Name:Mion
Level:80
Class:Warrior
Spec:arms and/or fury

I enjoy playing my character as I get to smash! :twisted: fury was good for just breaking things ..........
but now a days I enjoy arms coz of the whole zip smack crit :D , pretty much specc'd what looked good and talked with Jizm, Hanyu, Amerish etc about what they think worked best and ended up with what my talent trees are now :P.

got no alts on Neptulon, but I played my warrior most of Vanillia, when it got to 60 I thought wow lets level a druid! so then I played my druid till TBC leveled that to 70, played some kara etc as dps and then thought I'd level my warr so I did and then did some dps/tanky stuff, until another great idea of 1-70 came into my head and I leveled my mage, pretty much played my mage for the rest of TBC, cept when I did a little healling mission on my druid, and when Wrath came I leveled my druid play though Naxx and the like then did my Warrior and here I am today.

Final thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

anyway you can contact me ingame Im on quite abit or just talk to Jizm or Hanyu.
Last edited by Danders on Tue May 12, 2009 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Re: Mion (Arms/Fury Warr)

Post by ash »

I'm always slightly suspicious of people who's names coincide with other people, particularly when they are from the same area of the country

Regardless, I'll be in-game from Thursday night onwards, drop me a whisper and we'll have a chat.

Rogashee or Warrashee.
Suzi

Post by Suzi »

Hey, just to clear it up a little, jizm, amerish, mion and I all came from the same server and when we moved there was a lot of name changing, name stealing and gender changing going on, so the naming of accounts, characters and so on is still a little confused, but its all official, he didnt buy it or anything like that.. If that's what you meant about your suspicions!

<Edit> Dont remove the song! You are strange but thats why we love you! <3
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Post by ash »

Approved.

enjoy!
Dreams of being better