Every weapon is a hunter weapon

Got World of Warcraft news? Seen something cool? Share it here.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Demonheart

Every weapon is a hunter weapon

Post by Demonheart »

I got my second half of the bindings this week, and I got the bars made for the weapon fairly fast. (Thanks Gwayne for making them) Just last week we were doing Sunwell, and Smuigh asked me to pass on the legendary bow if it should drop, and, well, it did and Smuigh is its proud owner. :) It did feel a little bad, though, so I'm proud to be able to wield a legendary of my own this soon after!

Now, I still need an off-hand for my show-off set. So I need you guys to pick a weapon for me to farm that you think is the coolest in the game! I'll be needing one that can do justice to Thunderfury! :)
Mr. President, get up or I will kill you right there.
In loving memory of Jack Bauer
Septih
Rick Roller

Re: Every weapon is a hunter weapon

Post by Septih »

swords, axes or daggers yeah? Maladath?
Smuigh
Hunter and Priest Class Leader

Post by Smuigh »

Congrats! Saw you afk showing it off in Stormwind last night. Needs more Mongoose tbh!

Sorry for asking you to pass the bow, but if you had been tagging along for weeks to MH and BT rep runs that you didn't need just to get a group for SWP you might have felt the same :( Thanks again.

For the offhand, it's a shame they haven't removed the class restriction (yet for some reason added DKs) to the Warglaives. We could see if Gnoodle felt the same as I did about the bow :wink: The only one hand weapon I can think of on the same scale TF is Talon of Azshara from Tiddles in SSC.
--- Smuigh ---
- Fayenia - Voen - Rhosyn - Zhaomian - Knuurv - Casurel - Eloza - Tydenn -
Demonheart

Post by Demonheart »

Wow, that weapon looks sick. Will go for it whenever I have a chance!

And yeah don't worry about the bow. By "a little bad" I mean a neutral "oh, shit, I just lost a legendary!" :)
Mr. President, get up or I will kill you right there.
In loving memory of Jack Bauer
Devious
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Devious »

Gratz mate,

Don't tell gnoodle. he has been running MC for ages trying to get the second binding :S. Actually don't mention BT either :D That offhand warglaive is evading too!
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Yeah! YEAH! BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN! Burning people! He says what we're all thinking!